Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Web pic...

Cheerio everyone!!...If I leave now I should be in Arnhem by September....That Welbike looks brand new Ron!!..Ian

email (option): julie@wright52.plus.com

Re: Web pic...

Ian Wright
Cheerio everyone!!...If I leave now I should be in Arnhem by September....That Welbike looks brand new Ron!!..Ian

He certainly looks as if he's got the balls to do it !

If the support vehicle is the Tilly Ron, I'll be your fuel carrier any day, see you on the LZ..

email (option): kit247@hotmail.com

The thought of ron wobbling all the way to Arnhem I cant stop laughing sorry ron , or will it be a case of ron riding the WB or ron carrying the WB

email (option): john@fieldandrurallife.com

No you misunderstand John. I'm going to fit davits on the back of the M20 and carry it as a life bike. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Don't you mean a 'Larf bike' Ron ...Ian

email (option): julie@wright52.plus.com

Davits it gets better think of the extra petrol dragging the WB along throw it overboard

email (option): john@fieldandrurallife.com

Hey, I restored that Welbike!!!!

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

I hope you're joking lex! You certainly didn't. I bought it derelict off Richard Miller after one of his many trips to India. The primer pump in the petrol tank is one of yours though. The tanks came from Dick Petman. Ron

Photobucket

Ron Pier
I hope you're joking lex! You certainly didn't. I bought it derelict off Richard Miller after one of his many trips to India. The primer pump in the petrol tank is one of yours though. The tanks came from Dick Petman. Ron

Hi Ron, thought it was the one that whatshisname, where you restored the MDD for bought from me, looks exactly the same, probably because that one also had Petman tanks on it!

Cheers,

Lex

PS, that pump isn't one of mine, they are mostly steel, exept the plunger handle.

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

OK on that Lex. I thought you supplied Dick with these pumps....my mistake. I've a feeling the tube part inside the tank is steel though. Ron

Nieuwe pagina 1