Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
frame front

Hi All...I'm looking for an M Series frame front section suitable for a 1948 on tele fork model..anyone have a spare they would like to sell?...Ian

Re: frame front

Hi Ian,

Is this wath you mean? if so I can take action for you.

http://motoren.marktplaats.nl/onderdelen-oldtimers/418750800-bsa-m20-onderdelen.html?return=eJwtjEEKgzAQRe8imKWaRqqNhGI33fcGQVMMRjM4EygtvXtH6u69%2Bf%2BP1VJ%2FvK461PJc6wyd3Yapm4hAl%2BUcwa3FYreZIFhLWKyh%2FFcKmOD6CkaKEQ3FXPUyV7fkGdq6bZqLYg3E%2BvbAiM8RjxLs14ph4aBf0%2BI2P7BG3NcnAZBMJSAiDXF0RtVKPu4ieXM8zrrvD%2FFPOHM%3D&df=1&fta=eNot0EuOgzAMBuC7ZME6LyA4Yt3dLOYCKOTRiQQlakIHTdW7TxLYfbIl278V9PCOIADtz2V6qSUiGWGggI5lJI2JY9qAyN2D4KLvByaXBH8%2ByOhMzI2QAMs1wGNf7dNruUUPtAlhH3ETtpj0ZuzIOCPft2b34zWk7OCAgrpbJH0eE4EB8qYuJx0BRIRTosfzUYG1regFYyeoOyvdLLqKVihewa1WBa0iLa4YjCYnxNUaWkYLMMfMVdDZnRXKXBk4O%2BzqigyhS0sJMnBygtC2XpqPTltQJk6LfdzTTwmDy%2F8AreqYSr4cydSA%2BaXqF8mviy8kFWB4fz7%2FyMdz4g%3D%3D&fta_ind=8&fs=1

regards,

Bram

email (option): bram@ockhuizen.com

Hi Bram...That is the frame I'm after...unfortunately I am not looking for all the other parts!..thanks for the posting though...Ian

I have ask him wath the price is for only the frame!

email (option): bram@ockhuizen.com

Thanks Bram..My 'Cloganese' isn't up to much...so far Henk has only taught me the words for currant buns and velcro...Ian

Hi Ian
I spent ages finding a straight, undamaged one for my M20! As a result I have 2 in the cellar, one with a crack just above the sidecar mounting at the front and the other is slightly twisted. I don't have the skill / facilities to fix these but if they would be of any use to you they are going free (the info & advice I have gleaned from your posts has saved me a bloody forune so far!). I'm in Germany but could give them to you at Stafford.
I can take some pictures if you are interested.
Cheers
Pete

email (option): petercomley@web.de

Hi Pete, The twisted one might be of interest...could you e mail me some details regarding where it is bent and perhaps a photo or two?
It is actually for a friend so there will be some cash in it for you...Ian

email (option): julie@wright52.plus.com

I'll lumber into the shed tonight with the box Brownie and try and get some pics that show the twist etc.
Cheers
Pete

Ian
just sent you some pics of the pretzel frame
cheers
Pete

Thanks Pete..I'm feeling giddy after concentrating on those photos.. . I think it will be repairable with a little effort so throw it in the back of the car for Stafford....Ian

should I bring a sledge hammer and crowbar or do you have your own??

I'm an Engineer!...I've got a full selection in a cabinet marked 'Persuaders'.. Ian

Nieuwe pagina 1