Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SUNDAY DRIVE

Ok...let me 1st start off by saying that I am extremely jealous of you guys every year when you all get together in Normandy. I am in the USA and its just too much money for me to make it there. I know its been cold and snowy in Europe so I am going to try and warm up you hearts and get some revenge by offering you my video of me driving in Sunny Florida...I am on a 1942 Harley, but next time around I will make the movie with my M 20 but its still in parts in a basket. My wife calls it a comedy.....Hopefully, I will look as good in the video as Ron in his videos!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rJ-V2rbHkU

email (option): RCASSIN@AOL.COM

Re: SUNDAY DRIVE

Robert, thanks for that, I have a soft spot for the WLA's, you've got a little of that British eccentricity going on, in the sea of a modern world hammering along on a 70 year old military motorcycle.

email (option): kit247@hotmail.com

Yep you look nearly as cool as me Robert . Funnily enough the only bike I've ever felt confident enough to let go the handlebars for any length of time is my Indian 741, and I don't even like riding it! Perhaps it's the gyroscopic effect of the V twin, coupled with low centre of gravity and balloon tyres Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

i think you are being silly riding with no hand on the handle bars it doesnt make you look big as i said just silly and it would have been nice to hear the engine

Right now I'd happily exchange a little British frigidity for a little Florida silliness.

Meanwhile, I think you need a WW2 US Army helmet to "cap" that outfit, Robert. That one looks way too modern.

I rode a WLA many years ago and have a soft spot for them. Prices seems to be all over the place at the moment.

email (option): dannydefazio@sumpmagazine.com

Nieuwe pagina 1