Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What part number? Frame rod/stud thing

Hi there
I need to get one of these rods to go through the frame, but I'm having trouble identifying a part number on the bsa parts lins I look at from Draganfly. I looked on Russel motors but got confused. Does anyone know the part number or where one of these in available?
Thank You

email (option): hutman80@hotmail.com

Re: What part number? Frame rod/stud thing

Hi Maxwell...part number for that stud is 15-6325...Ian

email (option): julie@wright52.plus.com

Mine measures 3/8 diameter X 26 TPI and is 9 and 13/16 inches long. You can make one yourself now that you have dimensions. I hope this helps you. Do you have the spacers? I can send you an Autocad drawing, or I may have a set to sell you.

Thanks, Dont spose You know of an M20 frame exploded view anywhere do You? I'm figuring out what I need for the rear brake lever mount/lower frame and fixings bit. I always find it easier with a picture.
I have the draganfly list but it's not on there.

Another question completely unrelated, I have this 500 engine that I have mentioned previously.
http://www.britbike.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=37107&Number=330819#Post330819

I have had the b31 before, and it had a small cap over the tops of the valves. This 500 lump had no caps. (it was in a heap when I got it)
Do the 500's have those caps on the valve tops or is it ok to go without?

Thank You

Thank You for those measurements, I have the spacers, but I have the plunger rod which is much ,longer. I dont know what happens on the brake lever end either.
cheers thanks
I could shorten my plunger one

Nieuwe pagina 1