Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Season's Greetings.

From this website to you home, I wish you a Happilly Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.

I hope to see you all again in Normandy next summer.

Best Regards,
Boudewijn.

email (option): boudewijn.van.beelen@xs4all.nl

Re: Season's Greetings.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all !

Prettige Kerstdagen en Gelukkig Nieuwjaar voor iedereen!

email (option): jennycook163@hotmail.com

From Ireland....

Nollaig Shona Duit.......agus...

Blain úr Faio shéan is faoi Mhaise Duit.....

Happy Christmas.... and...

Happy New Year to you..................

Merry Christmas everyone

Photobucket

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

To: All forum members.

Subject: Seasons Greetings.
Date: 24-12-2010.
Time: 21:45Hrs.

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all forum members and their families stop Enjoy your Christmas leave and don't eat too much stop Workshops reopen 04-01-11 for routine maintenance tasks stop
Sgt. Wright. I.

email (option): julie@wright52.plus.com

And a Merry Christmas from t'other side of world, where despite it being the middle of summer we will still sit down to a roast lunch, plum duff etc.

Thanks to all the contributors of all nations on the site for another year of technical help, interesting facts, and good banter.
Wishing you all a good Christmas, a prosperous year, and trouble free riding.

Ho! Ho! Ho!... I hope you have all been good boys and girls and that Santa has bought you all the goodies you had hoped for.

Merry Christmas & a prosperous New Year from Sunny Northampton.....

email (option): stinkypete80@hotmail.com

It's Christmas morning here in the frozen south of England. My wife is looking sideways at me as I type, and no chance of getting down the shed. So off to watch the Grand kids open their toys. Merry Christmas all. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Merry Christmas everyone..

Hi Ewok..didn't realise you were from Northampton..I use to live there myself when I was a kid. My mother used to go to the dances at USAF Poddington during the war. I went back a few times in the early 70s after it had become Santa Pod..We lived at 123, Abington Ave...opposite the cricket ground...is all that still there or has it all gone along with the shoe factories!?....Ian

Seasons greeting from sunny SOuth Australia
regard
Brian Forth

email (option): forrthy@picknowl.com.au

Seasons Greetings to you all!!!

Someone stole the Harley leaning against the shed!

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

Hi Alex..how do you manage to run all that of a Lucas dynamo???? ...Ian

Easy pedal like MAD

Merry xmas every one,,special thanks to Ron & Ian for your help during the year with FRL vids John

email (option): john@fieldandrurallife.com

Happy Christmas to all, and a better new year , to those that know me, and them that dont, see you next season keep the oily bit at the bottom, take care,andrew .h.

email (option): warbikes@gmail.com

A Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year! Thanks Henk for providing this Forum and to all who give so generously of their time and knowledge!

email (option): jrosson86@att.net

The combined cricket/football ground has gone to be replaced by a purpose built Cricket ground on the same spot. The football ground is now at Sixfields, above where Express Lifts used to be. The houses opposite the cricket ground are still there though. I am not originally from Northampton, having grown up in Brixton, south London. I lived in Penge after I got married and used to watch the bike racing at Crystal Palace. In 1974, I moved to the Eastern District of Northampton and have lived in various parts of the town ever since..

email (option): stinkypete80@hotmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1