WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To cold in the shed

To cold in the shed

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Re: To cold in the shed

I always thought you were that kinda person. Is the missus bringing you a nice hot coco with cream?

Where have the real men gone?!

email (option): seadog1968@hotmail.com

She just made me a nice cup of tee.

i am single and made a rule years ago no bike/car bit indoors i could see it getting full of bit and me sleeping in the cold shed

email (option): roger.back@node6.com

Hi Henk, is that your females saddle?? I thought its ordinary because on al my bikes
is one mounted

email (option): bram@ockhuizen.com

I've been in the workshop working since it has been snowing, the inside temperature has been as low as -6 degrees. You could only work for 5 minutes at a time, then stand around with your hands in your pockets for the next 5 minutes. the temperature has been as low as -12 outside

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Henk
She just made me a nice cup of tee.

AAhh mmm... a good hot brew will sort anything!!!

email (option): seadog1968@hotmail.com

Yes Yes all close to the central heating!!
I must repair the heating so every were I come its cold and
may leave when its going to get nice and hot!! So I am all day long working in this cold!

email (option): bram@ockhuizen.com

Re: Too cold in the shed

Hi Dave,

Hat off to you. Been kind of peeking through the windows of the workshop to make sure the Speedtwin is still there! No snow on the ground, did buy some goose down underwear from Cabela's and they are a riot if you can find them.

http://www.cabelas.com/ensemble/Home/End-of-Season-Deer-Hunting-Sale-Hunting-Clothing%7C/pc/105625080/c/107196480/Cabelas-Goose-Down-Underwear/4377.uts?destination=/catalog/product.jsp%3FparentCategoryId%3D105625080%26categoryId%3D107196480%26productId%3D724250%26type%3Dproduct

Look forward to installing the front forks when I receive them.

Henri

email (option): unpob@yahoo.com

I have a council lockup with no electricity, so I go to work in the dark & come home in the dark. The other week it was minus 10 and the heating broke down completely (hardly works anyway) and we had to do nearly 10 hours at around minus 6.5 max. Most of the guys and girls look like they are gift wrapped with so many clothes on but some of us manage with just a tee shirt & reflective vest (and of course trousers, before anyone says anything). When it was this cold, I compromised by wearing my Cossack hat. I'll have to wait until the days get longer to see what I am doing.....

email (option): stinkypete80@hotmail.com

Oh to have a shed & workshop

:-(

Jo'b

email (option): Jonnyob1@googlemail.com

It's nice and cosy in the workshop with the heater turned up and the radio on...The next electricity bill will probably send shivers down my spine though! ...Ian

email (option): julie@wright52.plus.com

I have warned Linda to keep a check on Henk or this could happen. Ron

Photobucket

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

you wait when i win the lottery a double double garage/workshop central heating and of course a kettle for a lovely cuppa

email (option): roger.back@node6.com

Henk
is't T Shirt and shorts here 35c - i thought of you beig in a cold shed - lasted 10 seconds and had another beer thought went away it is nice and war here by the pool.
regards
Brian Forth

email (option): forrthy@picknowl.com.au

Yes just rub it in. My smart son is enjoying your summer now too and it's his second summer in one year.

Wish I was there too

Henk

Well in my shed its nice and warm,due to the fact that I have a 35,000 BTU space heater,it burns Kerosene so no big electric bills,so even a cold beer is great here in the Far North,in my warm roasty toasty shed.

email (option): glesgaman@tiscali.co.uk

My shed has been insulated up to modern standards and it's got central floor heating. So no complaints there. It's getting to the shed that leaves me cold

email (option): leonhop3@planet.nl

Happy to report the snow and ice is rapidly disappearing so NEXT time I go out on the bike I shouldn't fall off...it'll soon be Spring!!...Ian

email (option): julie@wright52.plus.com

coffeeshack

Hello everybody,

All the best for 2011! We have used a former part of Morris cs8 as our coffeeshed. Perhaps soembody knows who made these? at least it's heated and has light.

greetings jacques

email (option): jacgramser@gmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1