WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SANTAS WORK SHOP? i WISH!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5oMBz4vdcA

email (option): RCASSIN@AOL.COM

Re: SANTAS WORK SHOP? i WISH!!!!

If I saw it correctly there was a Welbike suspended from the ceiling at about 2.00 minutes.

email (option): leonhop3@planet.nl

Hey Rob,

Is this what you got instead?

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RCASSIN#grid/uploads

Mmm... that's funny, I'm in the video. This was taken during my trip to the States with a friend of mine. He was filming and you can see me for a short moment. This was filmed at David Sarafans 'barn' in Rochester, NH. And yes it is a welbike hanging there, they used to buy them for 200 dollars, thats about 10 years ago. Another guy I know had three in his shed, 200 dollars a piece and two still in original paint.

Funny to see this on the net!

email (option): seadog1968@hotmail.com

ynse
Mmm... that's funny, I'm in the video. This was taken during my trip to the States with a friend of mine. He was filming and you can see me for a short moment. This was filmed at David Sarafans 'barn' in Rochester, NH. And yes it is a welbike hanging there, they used to buy them for 200 dollars, thats about 10 years ago. Another guy I know had three in his shed, 200 dollars a piece and two still in original paint.

Funny to see this on the net!

David's Welbike is now in Holland!!!

Ynse, who made the video, Henk M.? (or your to be future ex father in law??

Most parts there came from Greece, via Holland, so it's only natural for the Welbike to be in Holland now!

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

Nope, this is two years after I went with Henk M. and Cor S. This time I was with 'xerox' Frank, he did most of the filming. I believe David Sarafan sold almost everything and moved back to Santa Fe. Harry Roy had three welbikes in his shed, I don't know what happened with it.

Yes, Claudine did like me a lot, but unfortunatly it never happened,

email (option): seadog1968@hotmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1