Hope you all enjoy

email (option): john@fieldandrurallife.com

Re: Ron Pier collection part 2 visit www.fieldandrurallife.com

Very nice Norton Ron and what nice story about it

email (option): evandeweerthof@yahoo.com

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Ron, just wonderful seeing your "shed". That poster of the Lancaster was the first one I ever had.

Thanks for posting it Henk. I don't think I'll ever be a television presenter John Allison made me do it . However some of you might find other items of interest in his 'on line' magazine though. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Your a natural talent

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Hello!!! Great video! awesome motorcycle Ron! long time without visit the forum, and what a surprise, would you tell me the link to see the part 1 of the collection? Thank you and greetings from Mexico!!

email (option): decace@hotmail.com

Hello Enrique, how's the para gliding going? The first part was on this forum on Nov 12th. Ron

Ron..next video, please take the bike apart and put it back together....Will pay top $$$$$ for that video Would love to learn from the top expert!!!!

email (option): rcassin@aol.com

Ha Ha! I'm not sure John would like his camera man to stand in my shed for six months. I don't think you could call me a top expert. It's just a 25 year hobby gone mad with the benefit of my motor mechanic training and the knowledge built up over those years of the professionals I need to run too when I can't cope with something. Ron

Ron your to modest your restoration work is down to a fine art ,attentions to detail superb ,and having the pleasure of seeing your collection on a regular basis and filming for many to appreciate ,the filming does not do your collection justice , trust me ,all reading this, its superb you can spend hours looking at the bikes, vehicles ,&Kit ,any one lucky enough to be invited ,trust me its a must. Thanks again Ron for sharing this with FRL magazine

email (option): john@fieldandrurallife.com

Nieuwe pagina 1