WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
web site picture

that the way i like a bike in distressed condition wonderful

Re: web site picture

Couldn't agree more.
Had a visit from a local motorcycle painter a couple of days back and he arrived on his everyday hack as he called it - a plunger OHV BSA single, still in original very well used cosmetic condition.

Who's bike is it? Its tank number is 1257 from mine.

email (option): Gasboy@btinternet.com

I know where the picture was taken, have been in the german observation tower, very impressive!

Remarkably it's on British soil!!

The bike must have been on the Motorcross circuit nearby, I know it, went around a couple of times with the Big 4, wish I had some pictures of that!

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbike.net

I found the picture on the internet and have no information about it at all. Here the picture as I found it.

Henk

BSA WDM20

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

The bike looks like an RAF machine,Rough as F**k.

email (option): glesgaman@tiscali.co.uk

Yep thats mine,
Pictured at Pleinmont in Guernsey but with the previous owner who also restored the German observation tower, also in owners bikes section of this website. Now looks different as it needed a quite a bit of work to it.
Thanks Henk, I was after a bigger image of the picture.

email (option): rbrouard@guernsey.net

Hi Rick,

I don't know what they did whit that photo but it looks very nice. On the website photo I removed the mirror and camera bag to make it look more authentic.

Henk.

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Hi Rick, Hope you and Eddies M20 are keeping well...how about posting a picture of the bike in it's current condition...I like them better like that! ....Ian

email (option): julie@wright52.plus.com

Nieuwe pagina 1