Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Look what I just bought

Talflow airfilter

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Re: Look what I just bought

Very nice Henk

If you are going to recreate the forum picture bike it looks like you still have a few bits to find, like that odd rear carrier and a rubber tail light.

Photobucket

email (option): robmiller11@yahoo.co.uk

The taillight and a big hole in the numberplate holder Also a silly exhaust sytem and strange carrier etc. I do have such a taillight already.

I received an email from Lex that he has the parts and I will get them next sunday at the Club Autojumble in Wormer.

That Talflow still have to find it's way to Holland all the way from Australia.

Henk.

Make sure it goes airmail Henk. Lots can happen on the high seas. I am in constant contact with Somalian pirates Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

I don't have much trust in airplanes too at the moment. I hope it doesn't end up on the bottom of the sea somewhere.

Henk.

go and collect it yourself or ask a friend to do it first on the list please if you are paying the air fare

The seller just told me that it's on it's way already, I hope it will arrive soon and safe. It was to end up in Holland anyway it seems as just learned that I outbid some other Dutch bloke called Bram

i hope his name isnt mr stoker

Good on you Henk, it's exactly what you wanted and a good deal as well-compared to what the vokes recently sold for.

Yes I am very pleased with it. Not that much interest for it it seems.

Henk

I would have bid on it because there is one picture of a Talflow fitted to a WB30...unfortunately though, not the version I have and I have the correct Burgess filter for that already. Having just removed the Vokes from my M20 there doesn't seem much point repeating the same mistake .
However, I'm looking forward to a close up look at a Talflow...I've never seen one. Will you fit it to your 1940 bike Henk?.. and does the Talflow use the same carb elbow and hose? (and will you paint everything the same colour? ).....Ian

email (option): julie@wright52.plus.com

I just received an email that it's in the mail so it should be in Holland soon. I'll take it with me to France in June so you can hold it in your hands and take a close look. As far as I know it uses the same hose as the Vokes.

I should indeed paint that bike and I might just do that soon. Or not.

Henk.

Talflow airfilter

Nieuwe pagina 1