Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
M20 fork springs

I've put this posting on for those who view in the 'threaded style' and may not have picked up the posting about M20 fork springs..
The pattern spring and scroll have gone off to the spring makers so a batch of new springs will shortly be produced. Price will be dependent on the number produced but should be about £35 plus P&P or a bit less (to be confirmed).
So, if you want a new spring e mail me direct immediately for entry onto the list. This will be a 'one off' batch with no more being made later.
For reference the length of a standard spring should be 10" (uncompressed). If the spring on your bike measures under about 9" fitted you probably need a new one!....Ian

email (option): julie@wright52.plus.com

Re: M20 fork springs

Ian, I emailed you about a fork spring for myself.......just wondering if you got the email or whether it went into the junk mail.

Hi Hank...Got your e mail OK and have added you to the list. I'll let you know when the new springs are ready......Ian

email (option): julie@wright52.plus.com

Thank you, would you happen to have those WD battery cases? I need 3, one apiece for the 16H,M20 and the G3L? I need a 1943 and 1944.
While I'm at it I wonder if anyone has an seat to go on the James ML, a ratty one would be perfect. I have a ML in civvy trim and it's too darned shiny.

Nieuwe pagina 1