The World of Myth's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

The World of Myth's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mario Martinez Named President of Dark Myth Production Studios.

Mario Martinez Named President of Dark Myth Production Studios.

APPLE VALLEY, CA., September 17, 2008-- Mario E. Martinez has been named President and Chairman of Dark Myth Production Studios (DMPS) it was announced today by David K. Montoya, Founder and CEO, Dark Myth Production Studios. Mr. Martinez will replace Mr. Montoya who announced his resignation earlier this year. In this capacity, Mr. Martinez will be responsible for overseeing Dark Myth’s various book imprints, magazines and comic books. He will be based in California and report to Mr. Montoya.

In making the announcement, Mr. Montoya stated, "Mario is taking over Dark Myth Production Studios at a time when its reputation for creating exciting new entertainment is flourishing. His leadership in developing the comic book brand is well suited to overseeing Dark Myth’s positive momentum."

Mr. Martinez was named Editor in Chief of Dark Myth Comics in 2007 when the position was split into new jobs.

Mr. Martinez stated, "First, I would like to thank Mr. Montoya for the opportunity to be a part of this great company which he has built. I am very much honored to be accepting the position as President of Dark Myth Productions. As President I will do my best to maintain the high standard that has been set by Mr. Montoya and everyone who has been involved with the company. Again, thank you Mr. Montoya, I will do my best."

Dark Myth Production Studios celebrates its 17th year in 2009 and is a strong publisher of books, comics and magazines.

"The Dark Myth treasure chest of characters and stories has greatly expanded thanks to Mario’s oversight," said Mr. Montoya. "The comic book series The Saints is just one example of his legacy at Dark Myth Production Studios."

Mr. Martinez most recently collaborated with Dark Myth Comics in the development of "Darker Myth," which is slated to be released in 2009.

Previously, Mr. Martinez served as Editor in Chief of Dark Myth Comics. He joined Dark Myth Production Studios in 2006 as Print Production Coordinator.

One of his first acts as the new President and Chairman will be to form a new Board of Directors, which he must assemble no later then early November.

About Dark Myth Production Studios:

Dark Myth Production Studios is set to be one of the world's most prominent entertainment companies. Dark Myth's operations are focused in four areas: Entertainment Publications, Comics, Feature Films, and On-line Entertainment. The company and its subsidiaries can be found on-line at darkmythproductions.com, darkmythpictures.com, darkmythcomics.com, theworldofmyth.com, and now, horrotica.com

# # #

Forward-Looking Statements : This news release contains forward-looking statements which are subject to various risks and uncertainties. These risks and uncertainties include the conditions of the markets for the Internet, entertainment, and licensed merchandise, acceptance of the Company's subsidiaries, media and merchandise within those markets, and other risks and factors identified in documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Actual results could differ materially from those currently anticipated.

Media Contacts:
K. Magnus: 760-684-8017
E-mail: kmagnus@darkmythproductions.com
Web site: http://www.darkmythproductions.com