The World of Myth's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

The World of Myth's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Editor In-Chief

Dear Terry,

The creatures of the night cry out at your loss. All the demons in the underworld are really angry. And for once in thier lives the cute and fluffy bunnies of the world feel safe.

My words can not contain the proper thanks that you deserve. You are a friend and have been great at providing both correction and inspiration.

E-mail me anytime.

Sincerely,

Kevin D. Adams
Author / WoM Contributor

Re: Editor In-Chief

Woah, Terry - just got the news! (Have I been under a rock?!)

You will, obviously, be greatly missed around here. Thanks for introducing me to The World of Myth, and for introducing your readers to my work! You have brought a lot of really great things and people and, most of all, literature to this esteemed site.

Thanks for all you have done - we will miss you!

Please, be well.

Brad Grochowski

Dear Terry,

Thank you for all your hard work on TWoM. Please, take care of yourself. I'm sending all the best wishes and good energy I can muster your way. Be Blessed.

When I began writing some years ago, the rejection slips I recieved were frequent and discouraging. And often the feedback was either absent or sparse at best.

When I first submitted to TWoM, I was certain I would end up working with another inconsiderate editor. I was pleased to learn that I couldn't have been more wrong.

I have no idea how you made time for helping all the up and coming writers. I admire how you provide guidqnce when needed. Your constructive criticism and patient guidance is an inspiration to me.

As the new Editor in Chief, I can only say that I have a hard act to follow. You have left behind a set of mighty big shoes to fill. I can only hope to be half as friendly as you have been all these years.

Be well.

I have been trying to think of the right words to express my feelings about your departure from The World of Myth. I still have not found them, so I will simple say, "You will be greatly missed around here, good luck in all future endeavors, and I could never thank you enough for all the help and advice you have given me over the years."

Please keep in touch in the future.

L.M. Mercer