The World of Myth's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

The World of Myth's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE????

Thank you, T.J. and T.G. and Rebecca for making your opinions known. Please know that, as Managing Editor, I will respond to whatever emails are sent to me ASAP.

The fans and readers are very important to those of us at The World of Myth. You are the reason we exist. Writers and artists want you to read and view their work. We hope to entertain, shock, and make you laugh. That is our purpose.

Like you, I've always felt TWoM is a family. Please believe, I want it to remain that way, while still giving you a quality ezine. I believe we can do both.

Just to clarify I have total respect all of the work that Steve Bolin has done as a writer and for T.W.O.M. I have no ill feeling towards him. I merely mean't that I had ideas for T.W.O.M. but I didn't want to set on anyone's toes, because I am Dave's sister. Now that he has stepped down I can try and implement change without being pushy. I thank Steve for bringing in many new contributors and readers. He has my up most respect and I believe him to be a very intelligent and capable person. Sorry for any confusion.

I agree with you, Rebecca. Steve was a good editor. And I liked his writing.

Thank you Rebecca for your clarification and to both you and Sarah for your support. You two have always been a joy to work with and made my time with TWoM so enjoyable.

Steve

I’m not sure what you’re talking about tj but it looks fine to me. I don’t understand what your talking about maybe the hole magazine did not come through. I know that before I got my cellphone I have dsl and webpages never loaded right. Maybe use your phone too and see what happens.

—DL

CHRIST! Did you even bother to read the entire thread?