Northern California F100 Elite Forum

Northern California F100 Elite Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fun Ford Sunday car show in Vallejo on September 12th

Hello,
My name is David, with David G Photography. We will be attending the Fun Ford Sunday car show in Vallejo on September 12th, 2010 as vendors. I create Photo collages and Show Signs for people's own cars. You can see my work at davidgphotography.com I didn't want to put an actual link in this email as it could get caught up in Spam filters. On the website, after clicking on the button marked "Photo Gallery/Autos/Signs", there are two sections of interest. One is "Automobiles" and the other is "Show Signs".
The Photo Collages (shown in the "Automobiles section" ) are created from digital photos that I can take of your own car. They can be displayed in your home, garage, gameroom, Man Cave or office.
The Show Signs are similar to a Photo Collage, but they are laminated with a UV protectant and adhered to acrylic. Information about your car is added to these and are made to be displayed by your car at car shows.
My work is very nice, so please take a look if you are the least bit interested. We are from Sandy Oregon, near Portland. We have attended Kool April Nites for the last 5 years, but do not get the chance to make it to CA that often. In addition to taking photos during the show, we can also meet with interested parties, the Saturday before the show, September 11th, to take photos. If contacted in advance, we might be able to meet with you near your location. Feel free to pass this info on to other members or post it to a message board if applicable.
My cell phone number is (503) 936-1948.
We hope to see you there or hear from you prior to the show.
Please feel free to call or email if you have any questions.
Thank you,
David and Kelly
David Gaudin
David G Photography
P.O. Box 298
Sandy, OR 97055
davidgphotography.com
(503) 936-1948