Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
palm sunday and some other events to have joy over in Nisan

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

http://www.torahtots.com/timecapsule/thismonth/nisan.htm#21

Palm Sunday is tomorrow, Apr 5 (Nisan 10), anniversary of when Jesus rode into Jerusalem on a donkey

Nisan 21 is the anniversary of when Jacob left his father in law Laban's home with Rachel and Leah, headed for the promised land
also of when Moses left Midian after the burning bush meeting with the Lord
also of when God parted the sea for Israel to cross over,

21 Nisan this year is on April 16 by the hebcal calendar, the 7th day of Passover
21 Nisan - Shvii Shel Pesach / Seventh Day of Pesach

21 Nisan 2206 - 1556 B.C.E.:
Yaakov left Lavan's home for the Holy Land.

21 Nisan:
Paroh's decree against Jewish male infants was canceled.

21 Nisan 2446 - 1314 B.C.E.:
Moshe Rabbeinu leaves Midian. After seven days of contention with Hashem at the burning bush (see 15 Nisan), Moshe assumed the mission of taking the Children of Israel out of Egypt. Taking leave of his father-in-law, Yitro / Jethro, he placed his wife and children on a donkey and set out for Egypt to demand of Pharaoh, "Let My people go!"

21 Nisan 2448 - 1312 B.C.E.:
On the eve of the seventh day after the Exodus from Mitzrayim / Egypt, the Children of Israel found themselves trapped between the Egyptian army and cavalry pursuing them from behind and the waters of the Red Sea before them. Hashem commanded Moshe: "Speak to the Children of Israel, that they should move forward!" Nachshon ben Aminadav of the tribe of Yehudah was the first to jump into the sea; the water split, and "the children of Israel walked across on the dry land in the midst of the sea." All that night, a pillar of fire intervened between the Egyptians and the Israelites. When the Egyptians followed, the waters returned to their natural state and place drowning Pharaoh's troops. The Children of Israel sang the Shira - "the Song at the Sea" in praise and gratitude to Hashem. To this day, the final days of Pesach are a special holiday, commemorating the splitting of the sea. The people of Israel then entered the Shur desert.

Re: palm sunday and some other events to have joy over in Nisan

(gives my head a shake)

tomorrow is Palm Sunday. I think of when Jesus rode into Jerusalem as Palm Sunday, Nisan 10. Tomorrow is when Palm Sunday is observed, April 5.
But on Hebcal, Nisan 10 is today the 4th :thinking_face:

April 2020 Hebcal: https://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?v=1&maj=on&min=on&nx=on&mf=on&ss=on&o=on&i=off&year=2020&month=x&yt=G&lg=s&d=on&c=off&geo=geoname&zip=&city=&geonameid=&b=18&m=50&.s=Create+Calendar#cal-2020-04

Palm Sunday: https://www.calendardate.com/palm_sunday_2020.htm

Re: palm sunday and some other events to have joy over in Nisan

Palm Sunday for the year 2020 is celebrated/ observed on Sunday, April 5th.

Palm Sunday which is the Sunday before Easter Sunday and the start of Holy Week for Christians is a feast day commemorating Jesus’s entry into Jerusalem on a Donkey (symbolizing peace versus a horse which symbolized war).

The name Palm Sunday comes from the palm branches the crowd scattered on the ground in front of Jesus as he rode into Jerusalem. Many churches today will celebrate the day with other tree branches (Yew, Willow, Olive, and Box) as many climates are unable to grow the Palm tree.

Palm Sunday 2020
Sunday, April 5th is day number 96 of the 2020 calendar year