Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Man of God: Valor, honor, wisdom, faith, endurance, courage to be a witness for Christ

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Every knee shall bow, every tongue confess, that Jesus Christ is Lord...

January 9, 2012
Tim Tebow’s 316 yards inspire ‘John 3:16’ searches

Millions marveled at the occurrence, including CBS Sports' Eye on Football newsletter summing it up as: "Weird stuff man, weird stuff." [12] Following the game, the Drudge Report headline simply read: "WOWOWOWOWOWO."

MARC PISCOTTY REUTERS Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow prays after the Broncos defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers in overtime

MARC PISCOTTY

REUTERS

Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow prays after the Broncos defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers in overtime in the NFL AFC wild-card playoff football game in Denver on Sunday.

The Denver Broncos’ playoff win over the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday night was unlikely enough, but Tim Tebow’s passing yardage — the Christian quarterback threw 316 yards — sent commentators over the edge. The Associated Press reported that he also averaged 31.6 yards per completion. The religious connotations to John 3:16, a famous Bible verse, were too much for many to chalk up to chance.

For the true believers, it
was no coincidence.

 The quarterback for the Denver Broncos has become a polarizing figure in football, in part because of his outward displays of Christian faith.

Tebow has said previously that the Bible verse, “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life,” is his favorite. When he wore the Scripture verse on his eye black during the National Championship Game in 2009, the term “John 3:16” was reportedly Googled more than 90 million times.

Tweet reading:

"Twitterites, having fun with this. Tebow a fan of John 3:16 from the Bible. He threw for 316 yds vs Steelers; 31.6 avg per completion, too." The afternoon of January 9, Twitter reported that the event spawned 9,420 Tweets per second, setting a new Twitter record for a sporting event. It is also the second most-Tweets-per second event of all time.[11] John 3:16 became the most searched term on Google that evening and the following day. In addition to the yards statistics, further connotations to John 3:16 were revealed the following day, including the game's ratings and the Steelers' time of possession. Millions marveled at the occurrence, including CBS Sports' Eye on Football newsletter summing it up as: "Weird stuff man, weird stuff." [12] Following the game, the Drudge Report headline simply read: "WOWOWOWOWOWO."[13]

The John 3:16 correlations of the game

Tebow passed for 316 yards.
Tebow averaged 31.6 yards per completed pass.
The ratings for the game, peaking at the overtime period, was 31.6% of U.S. households.
The Pittsburgh Steelers' time of possession was 31:06.
The game's sole interception (thrown by Steelers' quarterback, Ben Roethlisberger—Tebow threw none) was thrown on 3rd and 16.

What an incredible witness for Jesus Christ. God honored Tim in this game.