Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Franklin Graham says...

"For informational and discussion purposes only"

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/44645-franklin-graham-heaven-is-not-for-cowards

Franklin Graham: Heaven Is Not for Cowards!

"Christians cannot ignore parts of God's Word because they are unpopular or cause division. Our commission is to proclaim Christ and all He stands for. This is what the church's presence in the world is all about. We cannot sincerely proclaim the truth of God's love while ignoring what He hates, and God hates sin. His love pours out the remedy for sin that holds mankind in bondage. It is found in His unmerited grace—the gift of salvation. For this reason, the whole gospel must be preached, as demonstrated by the apostle Paul..."

I agree with him. I'm proud to have a pastor who preaches the Word of God as it is without being afraid to comment on hot button issues. We must stand up as Christians for the entire Word of God and we can do it in a friendly non-hating manner.

Re: Franklin Graham says...

Stephanie,

I love Franklin Graham's message, and I totally agree with it.

"Heaven is not for cowards! Recent comments I made while speaking at an event in Washington, D.C., have drawn some controversy. In a challenge to those who are afraid to speak out on moral issues addressed in the Bible, I referenced a chilling passage—a warning from God about the most catastrophic indictment the world will face someday: "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone" (Rev. 21:7-8)."

We should never be afraid or ashamed to speak about the Gospel, and what it stands for; and whom we follow. We should never be ashamed to mention Jesus'
name, and profess, that we are His disciples, His followers, therefore, what Jesus taught, we obey and follow through.

Jesus did it with love, and yet even a time with holy righteous anger when the moneychangers, we're selling their goods, in the place of worship...Jesus overturned their tables. We must be willing to live for Jesus, at all times.
We must call evil, evil...and call good, good, not vice versa.

Whatever Jesus did, our Lord, did it with love and so should we.

Love the sinner, but hate the sin. We have all sinned, and Jesus loved us.
We can not, and must never condone anything that is an abomination to God.
We must call it for what it is "Sin" against God.

The Holy Spirit, gives us boldness, and words, to do God's will here on Earth.

Thanks Stephanie & God Bless,

Valerie