Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rockets Over Israel - Slideshow - Please pray for the Israeli People...

Slideshow...

Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

http://www.reuters.com/news/pictures/slideshow?articleId=USRTR3Y6QB#a=1

Re: Rockets Over Israel - Slideshow - Please pray for the Israeli People...

More horrific pictures of people suffering...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2689685/Overnight-Israeli-airstrikes-hit-mosque-used-hide-Hamas-weapons-Palestinian-death-toll-passes-120.html?printingPage=true

Scroll down for pictures...

Please pray for these people

After seeing these pictures of needless suffering it started me thinking...

If a person believes that murder and making people suffer will be pleasing to their god, then they DO NOT worship the great "I AM THAT I AM" I do not care what they have been taught. God almighty is a God of love.
He has said to love one another, judge not lest you be judged, treat others as you would have others treat you, the greatest of all things is love. So if you think your god is telling you to kill and hurt and maim and torture others you are not worshiping the true God, the true God of Abraham would never tell anyone to kill and torture whether you are a descendant from Abraham through Isaac or Ishmael. Abraham never traded the great "I AM THAT I AM" the God of mercy, grace, and love for another god that tells people to kill each other and torture each other.

Think for your self do some research on the god you serve. The true God said that you would know those who are His by their fruits: love, mercy, kindness, grace.

What are the fruits you are producing telling you? Which God do you serve?

Satan = murderer, torturer, mayhem, deceiver, anger towards others, pure evil, terror, extreme fear, hatred.

True God = love, honor, truthfulness, peace, mercy, patience, grace, do unto others as you would have them do unto you, sinless.

No matter what you have been taught if you kill, torture, harm and hate others you will never go to heaven!

God is perfect love, the total opposite of what satan is which is hatred. It took perfect love and sinless blood to purchase us back from satan. Only God, the great "I AM THAT I AM" could do this. He placed His Spirit in a human body and became sinless flesh that walked on the earth. In perfect love for us He allowed Himself to be put to death on a cruel cross to shed His blood to pay the purchase price for us so that we could be reconciled to Himself.

People ask how can God separate Himself and come to earth in a body and still be God?

It's like making a fire and using its smoke for three different things. One fire, one smoke but used for smoking meat, keeping mosquitoes at bay, and communication such as smoke signals. God is not flesh and blood He is a spirit and just as smoke from one fire can be separated and used in three different ways, God can also have three different ways in which He manifests Himself, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, three different facets of the same God. Jesus said I and the Father are one, meaning another manifestation of the same spirit or same smoke.

Whatever god you serve, has he paid the sinless perfect blood price for your sins? Has he shed his blood upon the earth to pay for you, to buy you back from satan? Whether we like it or not satan owns us unless we accept the purchase price which was paid at calvary on a cruel cross for our redemption 2000 years ago.

Who has purchased you?

There is purchasing and selling in the spiritual realm. Adam and Eve sold us to satan He owns those who have not accepted God's sinless perfect sacrifice and payment for their sins. If the world really believed this, there truly would be "Peace On Earth" and "Joy To The World" instead of war...and Jerusalem, God's Holy City would be at peace.

Julie,

Thanks so much for your thoughtful, heartfelt, reply.

My God is the great "I AM" The Alpha and Omega, God the Father, Son & Holy Spirit, the Holy Trinity. My God is an Awesome God, and to Him I give all Honor & Glory.

There is no other God like my God, the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob.

My God is the King of Kings, Lord of Lords,...this is the God I serve.

This video says it all...this is the God I will serve forevermore.

That's My King...

Valerie,

Love, love, love this video!

Maranatha,

Julie