Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Free red alert apps help Israelis avert Tragedy

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

More than 100,000 Israelis and visitors have downloaded the SOS app and the Red Alert app made in Israel.

Over the past few weeks, Israelis have been shocked at the kidnappings and murders of three Jewish and one Arab youth, and the resumption of shelling from Gaza. But reactions aren’t limited to fear, sadness and anger. In typical Israeli fashion, people are thinking out of the box to help prevent future tragedies.

The nonprofit emergency medical response service United Hatzalah launched a public “SOS” emergency alert app that can dispatch an immediate distress call — and the caller’s precise location — to the Israeli police and its own dispatchers.

As of today, the weeks-old SOS app for Android and iPhone already has been downloaded for free by 100,000 users, according to Dov Maisel, director of international relations at Jerusalem-based United Hatzalah.

Another free smartphone app, Tzeva Adom (Red Alert Israel), was developed for iOS by Kobi Snir during heavy shelling from Gaza about two and a half years ago to make sure users in Gaza-area communities wouldn’t miss an air-raid siren.

With Snir’s permission, Ari Sprung developed an Android version in his Jerusalem basement. In the past tense week, Sprung tells ISRAEL21c, the updated app – now including a chat feature so people can share their emotions – is being downloaded at a fast clip. There have been over 100,000 installs of the Android version, and the iOS version is now available in English.

“We’re learning that people are downloading it not only to make sure they hear the alert but also to keep tabs on relatives anywhere in the country,” says Sprung. He and Snir are seeking donations of servers and/or cash to expand the app worldwide in several languages. They just announced that users of the popular Israeli social app Yo will get a “yo” every time a missile is launched into Israel if they are subscribed to Red Alert Israel.

‘We want everyone to benefit’

Following the June 12 abduction of three Israeli teens, the SOS app was developed within 72 hours by NowForce, the Israeli company that built the LifeCompass GPS-oriented technology for United Hatzalah several years ago to help cut response time by locating and alerting volunteer medics closest to the emergency scene.

“We quickly understood that this technology serving our volunteers can be utilized for the general Israeli public, and we decided with NowForce to do this [app],” Maisel tells ISRAEL21c.

Because the the existing technology functions in Hebrew and English, those were the two languages in which SOS was launched. An Arabic version is coming soon.

“We want everyone in Israel to be able to benefit from it,” says Maisel, adding that United Hatzalah’s 2,400 volunteer medics represent every sector in Israel, including religious and secular Jews, Christians, Muslims and Druze.

“We have one common cause of saving lives, uniting the diverse populations of Israel in one big family and one mission,” says Maisel.

Downloading SOS

SOS must be downloaded at the website sos.nowforce.com, so that users can enter emergency contact information, explains Maisel.

“When the app is activated, it dials the police and pops up in our dispatch center to give us the user’s location, phone number and additional information. At the same time, the app automatically sends a text message with a link to Google Maps to the contacts entered by the user upon registration.”

Red more:

http://www.israel21c.org/headlines/free-apps-help-israelis-avert-tragedy/

Re: Free red alert apps help Israelis avert Tragedy

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Red Alert App for Android

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kobisnir.redcolor

Description

The official app for Android now red color enhanced version of the same iPhone version.

Red is propaganda tool that will allow you to experience the sad lives caused residents of the South.

The app will allow you to receive alerts in real time red color directly to your iPhone.

You will also receive regular updates on launches, landings and security events in the South.

A huge thank Larry Sprung developed for us the new version!

* The application is operated by volunteers and is not related to the security system

* Red is not a substitute for the official warning

* In case of alarm has to sound guidelines HFC