Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1st the blood moon, now the Supermoon

\"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes\'
1st the blood moon, now the Supermoon

It’s the first of three so-called Supermoons this summer. And the discoverer of the blood moons phenomenon, Pastor Mark Biltz, author of “Blood Moons” and the inspiration for a documentary movie of the same name, sees a connection to the “signs in the sun, moon and stars” promised in the Bible.

WASHINGTON – If it’s not too cloudy tonight and tomorrow night, you may be startled by the size of the moon.

SEE VIDEO AT WEBSITE BELOW:

It’s the first of three so-called Supermoons this summer.

And the discoverer of the blood moons phenomenon, Pastor Mark Biltz, author of “Blood Moons” and the inspiration for a documentary movie of the same name, sees a connection to the “signs in the sun, moon and stars” promised in the Bible.

This weekend’s sky show will be strongest at 7 p.m. Eastern Saturday when the moon will be large and strangely luminous. It will also be just 222,611 miles away from Earth and in what is known as its perigee. Full moons vary in size because of the oval shape of its orbit and its elliptical path around Earth. When in perigee, the moon is around 50,000 km closer than when it is furthest away, or in apogee.

But an even better show is coming later this summer on Aug. 10 when the moon will be 863 miles closer than on Saturday, and will become full on the same hour as perigree and will appear at its brightest in 2014.

Unlike solar eclipses and other celestial treats, Supermoons occur every 13 months and 18 days. The last time a supermoon made headlines was in June last year, when it appeared to be 14 percent bigger and 30 per cent brighter.

Read more

http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/first-the-blood-moon-now-the-supermoon/

Re: 1st the blood moon, now the Supermoon

Valerie, this is just a thought, that in English when ... is used, it means something is left out, something is to be continued.

this summer, we have 3 dots, ... 3 super moons of July, August, Sept, and then a blood moon on Oct 8, 2014.
The rapture when it does take place, will take living believers out, will resurrect dead believers out, will evacuate children out of this earth which is barreling ahead to judgement before all is renewed under the coming reign of the King of Kings over all the earth.

could these three super moons in a row be a picture of "something left out"?
Just a thought, not a prediction.

Ellipsis (plural ellipses; from the Ancient Greek: ἔλλειψις, élleipsis, "omission" or "falling short") is a series of dots that usually indicates an intentional omission of a word, sentence, or whole section from a text without altering its original meaning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis
Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Re: 1st the blood moon, now the Supermoon

Regina,

Good thinking "could these three super moons in a row be a picture of "something left out"? Just a thought, not a prediction." It could be that these 3 Super moons is a picture of ? something, that may come to light shortly. I'm not sure what it could be at the moment, but it sure makes sense. I know you are aware,
that I did an intense study on the number 3, since God uses this number frequently in scripture. The only thing that comes to mind is Almighty God,
in three person's is perhaps giving us another sign of Jesus' imminent coming
in the clouds.

Time will tell, keep watching!

Valerie