Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Israel is Under Fire! Breaking News Update and Urgent Appeal (email)

Dear _____,

We are writing to you as the security situation in Israel is rapidly deteriorating.

BREAKING NEWS: Israel's cabinet has decided to increase strikes against Hamas in Gaza. Additional troops are being called up right now.

AS WE WERE ABOUT TO 'SEND' THIS EMAIL, WE HEARD THE SIREN SOUND IN OUR BET SHEMESH OFFICE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER.

30 rockets were fired from Gaza just minutes after the cabinet announcement.

Palestinians and Israeli Arabs are rioting...

Rumors and reports of more kidnappings are rampant...

Over 100 rockets have exploded in southern Israel since the tragic kidnapping and brutal murder of our boys...

'Code Red' sirens are forcing residents of southern Israeli towns to run for cover..

Hamas has released 'scare videos' - with threats such as this:

"To the settlers of Beer Sheva, your leaders have bombed our homes, killed our children and sentenced you to death. Run, before it is too late.”

Abbas' Fatah movement has proclaimed:

"Sons of Zion, this is an oath to the Lord of the Heavens, prepare all the bags you can for your body parts"

There is an urgent, immediate need for more bomb shelters in southern Israeli cities such as Ashkelon, Netivot, Beer Sheva and more...

CLICK HERE TO HELP BUILD MORE BOMB SHELTERS

Thanks to people like you, United with Israel has already installed 12 bomb shelters, but many more are needed.

Join us in giving the gift of life to countless Israeli citizens who simply want to lead normal, peaceful lives.

There is no time to waste. The People of Israel need your prayers but most important is concrete action to save lives.

You can make a real difference in protecting Israeli citizens. More shelters must be installed before the next barrage of rockets begins.

Click Here to Donate to our Bomb Shelter Campaign

We ask you to please forward this email to your family and friends. Give them the opportunity to take action in helping to protect the People of Israel.

May God reward you for your kindness and generosity.

With Blessings from Israel,
The 'United with Israel' Family

PS - Please consider giving monthly (just check the box). Unfortunately, the vital need for more shelters is ongoing.

Click Here to Build Bomb Shelters in Southern Israel

Send your check directly to Israel:
United with Israel
8/19 Maor St.
Box 71530
Bet Shemesh 99623
ISRAEL

Or mail your check to the USA (tax-deductible):
Americans United with Israel
PO Box 73071
Marietta, GA 30007
United States