Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Israel Hit By 100 Rockets Today

I tried earlier to post several articles on the fighting that is going on in Israel and Gaza today but could not get them to post correctly. In lieu of the articles individually, I am posting the link for Bill Koenig's World Watch News site which has several articles and pictures about the fighting there today.

I have received several emails tonight about what is happening in Israel from a variety of sources. My church, whose leader's son, dtr-in-law and two grandchildren live in Jerusalem and they texted him that the sirens were going off in the city and they heard four "booms". Billye Brim ministry sent two emails with emergency prayer requests and a blog link at the Jerusalem Post on what is happening in real time in Israel. Christians United sent news also along with our own Kathy Green who sent me several articles from different sources. One of hers was from Dan Matson. I am hoping she will post that one on RFTH. Pray for Israel - they have been returning fire on Gaza for all the rockets lobbed at Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Askelon and other cities. One article I received told of Israel's taking out the leaders of Hamas and dsstroying their control centers. Another article says that they are about to launch infantry invasion of Hamas territory.

Here is Bill Koenig's link: http://watch.org/

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Israel Hit By 100 Rockets Today

Thanks for letting us know Sue. I tried logging in today and had problems,
I got on very late. I also posted all the breaking news that is written in the Jerusalem Post. It sounds very serious, as they are opening bomb shelters for people, and hospital with newborns, are moving the patients, code red, sirens blaring, and constant bombing.

We should always be praying for the peace of Israel, especially at a time like this; praying for the peace of Israel, and it's people.

It sure looks like another sign of the times, Jesus is Coming!

Maranatha!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Valerie
Thanks for letting us know Sue. I tried logging in today and had problems,
I got on very late. I also posted all the breaking news that is written in the Jerusalem Post. It sounds very serious, as they are opening bomb shelters for people, and hospital with newborns, are moving the patients, code red, sirens blaring, and constant bombing.

We should always be praying for the peace of Israel, especially at a time like this; praying for the peace of Israel, and it's people.

It sure looks like another sign of the times, Jesus is Coming!

Maranatha!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Thank YOU, Valerie & T/Sue, for letting us know what's happening in Israel.

Val, we surely MUST be on the same page, re: our imminent Rapture Flight To Heaven...and this being a **MAJOR** sign of Jesus' coming.

Yet, another thought of mine also sprang to mind...such as us finally getting to meet one of the first of the two witnesses, possibly Elias/Elijah, on either CNN/or FoxNews. What do you think about that!?

And then soon after that, our Rapture...

Maranatha!
Tammy

Actually, it'll be the other way around. Moses and Elijan won't be sent back to earth till the Church Age is over.

Kathy G.
Actually, it'll be the other way around. Moses and Elijan won't be sent back to earth till the Church Age is over.

But Kathy, do you remember that openning scene in Left Behind: The Movie, for which Elias/Elijah made his appearance known to "Buck Willams" outside that bombshelter in Israel...for which his appearance was made just "before" the Rapture?

And then not-to soon after that in the film, as Buck was onboard "Rayford Steeles'" plane...he (Buck) was flying back to London, England, when the Rapture took place?

That's where my head is right now--timewise. And I truly believe that that just before we're taken in the Rapture, we will get to meet atleast Elijah, on either CNN/or FoxNews.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Yes, I know about that; I have the movie, too. But we can't go by what a movie says; we have to go by what the Bible says. And the Bible doesn't say anything about their returning to Earth during the Church Age. Theirs will be strictly a Tribulation ministry. That's not to say we won't meet them coming down as we're being caught up, though! =)