Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Time to Say Goodbye

The Lord keeps singing this song to me every day and morning. It's so gorgeous and it's almost time to go with Him.

Turn up the volume and be blessed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tT3Ob5ixZY&list=FLRcKbDJ_EGM0&index=1

Re: Time to Say Goodbye

Burj Dubai Fountain - Time To Say Goodbye (YouTube)

Kama, my heart did a little skip thing when I read what you wrote. When I turned the song on and heard what it was I was so thrilled. My car radio and home radios are all set to KAAM Am radio in Dallas which plays wonderful music like this all day. This song is often on their playlist and I love it.

I really expected the rapture in 2007 and when it didn't happen I was so disappionted. Can't believe it is 2011 and we are still here. :(

For the first time in a long time my expectancy level is growing and getting stronger daily. You just kicked it up a couple more notches. Thanks a bunch.

oh that is so beautiful
my heart leaps when I think of seeing Jesus' face and his arms out for me/us

Kama,

I listen to that song every night when I let my little 15 month old watch with me while trying to get her down to sleep. I will have to favorite this one though- Thank you! and yes- I believe we its almost time to say goodbye for now.

Thank you, Kathy, for making that a link! I didn't know how..

Yes, you all, it's such a beautiful song. If you look up the lyrics in English, they speak of going away with a true love and leaving the past behind. It's gorgeous!

I'm so glad that it encouraged you. The Lord sings that song to me daily and every time I talk to Him about the Rapture. Whenever I get discouraged and think I can't go on in this sad world one more step, He sings me that song.

He wants us to know, it's almost over.........we are going away with our True Love any moment now and it's time to say goodbye to this old life.....and take His hand into the next! Whooo hoooo!

Kama
Thank you, Kathy, for making that a link! I didn't know how..

Yes, you all, it's such a beautiful song. If you look up the lyrics in English, they speak of going away with a true love and leaving the past behind. It's gorgeous!

I'm so glad that it encouraged you. The Lord sings that song to me daily and every time I talk to Him about the Rapture. Whenever I get discouraged and think I can't go on in this sad world one more step, He sings me that song.

He wants us to know, it's almost over.........we are going away with our True Love any moment now and it's time to say goodbye to this old life.....and take His hand into the next! Whooo hoooo!

Kama
It sounds like it would be a Beautiful song
But, I don't know what the words are.

I do like the beautiful reflection of the song you and Texas Sue wrote

To make a link work
Just type [ url] before the link and [ /url] after the link

To embed the video
Just right click on the video and click on copy embed.
Then paste it it below your message

Is this the Lyrics to the song:

When I'm alone I dream of the horizon and words fail me.
There is no light in a room where there is no sun
and there is no sun if you're not here with me, with me.
From every window unfurls my heart the heart that you have won.
Into me you've poured the light,
the light that you found by the side of the road.

Time to say goodbye.
Places that I've never seen or experienced with you.
Now I shall, I'll sail with you upon ships across the seas,
seas that exist no more,
it's time to say goodbye.

Andrea Bocelli
When you're far away I dream of the horizon and words fail me.
And of course I know that you're with me, with me.
You, my moon, you are with me.
My sun, you're here with me with me, with me, with me.

Time to say goodbye.
Places that I've never seen or experienced with you.
Now I shall, I'll sail with you upon ships across the seas,
seas that exist no more,

Both
I'll revive them with you.
I'll go with you upon ships across the seas,
seas that exist no more,
I'll revive them with you.
I'll go with you.

You and me.

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

Beautiful song Kama, thanks so much!

One day very soon Jesus will RAISE US UP unto Himself.
This is also a very beautiful song by Josh Groban!

You raise me up - josh groban with lyrics

"NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. Copyright to WMG; Peermusic (uk) Ltd; Universal Music Publ. Ab; Rolf Lovland; Brendan Graham; Reprise Records; and WEA International; and any other Entertainment groups, Recording groups/studios, songwriters and any other people that I forgot to mention."

Blessings!

Valerie

thank you, Zoe!

Yes, those are the words, as a direct translation, which does come out very clearly

You are welcome Kama
And thanks again for your beautiful reflection. I bet the dancing fountains are beautiful in heaven.. and the ones in the video you posted are just a tiny glimpse of what God has made for us to see and enjoy with all kinds of heavenly music and colors.

The video I found had the lyrics on it
I like the scene of the river of life with the Healing trees on each side of the river.

The photo of the ship.. Reminds me of Sister-n-Christ's post about "Jesus our Pilot".

Valerie
That sound is very touching..
Oh! How our Spirit longs to be with Him