Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Love This Forum...and Love You All!

This is my first post, but I have been visiting this site for almost a year now. I have been so encouraged over these many months to be able to visit this site, and learn from other brothers and sisters, who are just as anxious to see the return of our Lord Jesus in these last days!
I especially love that this is a pre-trib only forum! I am so tired, and have been so discouraged by other sites...when people try to share the blessed hope that we have in the rapture, there always seems to be someone there who wants to argue and fight over the timing of the rapture. That gets really old. So, coming here is like a breath of fresh air to me. Thank you so much, and I love you all!

Your sister in Christ Jesus,
Shelby

Re: Love This Forum...and Love You All!

Welcome to RFTH Shelby! I am so glad that you have joined us, and that you really enjoy reading the posts here too. RFTH is definitely a breath of fresh air among rapture forums. I don't think it will be much longer before we get snatched up into the clouds by our savior and lord. God bless you Shelby!

Kevin

Isn't that truth, Kevin! You, too, Valerie.

Welcome to our friendly forum, Shelby!

Thank you so much, Kevin and Kathy!
The Lord woke me up in May 2010, and I knew we were going home very soon! I have been watching closely for Him ever since then. I only wish I had been paying attention much sooner than that.
I know He is near!
God bless you both as well, and thanks for the welcome!
Shelby

Shelby
Welcome to RFTH and we love you, too
I fully understand how you feel.
The Pre-tribulation view is our Blessed Hope.

I am not saying our fellow brother and sisters who do not believe as us are as dogs or swine...

I just don't like it when they trample on our Blessed Hope.

Matthew 7:6

* King James Version
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

LOL ZOE!!!

and Welcome to the forum Shelby,

it will be soooo great when the rapture happens,

seems like it could be any day now!

Thank you Zoe and Deborah! Very cute picture too Zoe...and I couldn't agree with you more! Love to you both...any day now!

Welcome Shelby,

Good to see another member join in on our friendly pre trib forum! Glad you have decided to come on board!!!

There's a wonderful group of like minded Christians here whom love the Lord and long for His coming at the Rapture!

Please feel free to encourage others, and share with us your thoughts on the events leading up to the Rapture!

I believe your stay will be short here, as the Rapture will most likely take place within this year or latest by the end of next. I honestly can not see us being here any longer than that, as we have prophecy being fulfilled almost on a daily basis!

Bless you Shelby, and make yourself at home, until we reach our eternal home which will be very soon!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Thank you for the warm welcome Valerie! I absolutely agree...I do believe that our time on here will be short...and then I can look forward to meeting you all face to face!

Shelby
This is my first post, but I have been visiting this site for almost a year now. I have been so encouraged over these many months to be able to visit this site, and learn from other brothers and sisters, who are just as anxious to see the return of our Lord Jesus in these last days!
I especially love that this is a pre-trib only forum! I am so tired, and have been so discouraged by other sites...when people try to share the blessed hope that we have in the rapture, there always seems to be someone there who wants to argue and fight over the timing of the rapture. That gets really old. So, coming here is like a breath of fresh air to me. Thank you so much, and I love you all!

Your sister in Christ Jesus,
Shelby

Shelby, dear sis in Christ, I too love this wonderful forum's family as well. I'm VERY thrilled to be here where I feel more welcome.

Tammy

Thank you Tammy! It is wonderful! It's so refreshing to be able to talk about the rapture with excitement and anticipation, and know that others won't jump on you and try to argue with you...and even better, when everyone here SHARES your excitement and passion for our soon coming KING! God bless you sis!
Shelby