Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mark Biltz on Feast of Trumpets, Fall Moeds

Re: Mark Biltz on Feast of Trumpets, Fall Moeds

I want to add that after listening to this stunning teaching on Rosh Hoshannah/Feast of Trumpets by Mark Biltz, I am now convinced that it is the time of the rapture. With all the events converging in the month of September this looks like the year. Interesting that Elenin is in our path on Sept. 27-29 which is the time of Trumpets. Also, the UN - Palestianian state enforcement, many other events lining up for that same time frame signals us to have our heads up, paying attention.

He shows in this video that this is also the set time for the tribulation to start. A dual purpose appointment time on God's calendar. If this is so, and he makes a pretty convincing case for it, then rapture, sudden destruction, trib all happen in quick succession within a couple of days framework. Find the time and listen to this. You'll be glad. I just want to go home and praying that this IS it!

Texas Sue,

I remember when this video first came out. At that time, the signs were really strong pointing to a Rapture on that year....don't recall if it was 08, or 09. The way that the Blood Moons were lining up on Passover and Tabernacles made all watchers sit up and take notice on RH.

BUT...having said that, nothing like the signs pointing to this year.

I believe this is it.

Sue, I remember seeing this video before, and Mark Biltz certainly makes a good case for RH fulfilling the rapture. I had believed that RH would fulfill the rapture since 1988, until the last few years. I'm really not sure if the rapture will happen on a feast day though. I pray that Jesus will take us home this year, but I'm just not sure when. God bless!

Kevin

Jesus may or may not take us Home on a Jewish feast day. Time will tell about that. He could just as easily come to get us this month, and I'd love it if He would!

Mark & Kevin, I had seen him give a shorter version of this reasoning; however, this is the first time I have seen the detailed one with all the scripture matches. Very impressive! I am with you Mark, this definitely looks like THE year.

Kathy G, it wouldn't upset me a bit if Jesus decided to come earlier, especially if this heat bubble over Texas and Oklahoma keeps holding! It was 112 here today. What about Oklahoma?

I say let's go home ASAP! I don't think it ever gets over 70 degrees in heaven or it wouldn't be heaven, right?

113 here in my hometown in southeastern Oklahoma, at 4:30; that was the last time I checked. It's 4:48 now, and I'm assuming the temperature is still the same. Hot! (Tonight's low is supposed to be almost 80.)

I'll go for a 70-degree temperature in Heaven. =)

Thanks Texas Sue. I have heard a few sermons like this and all of them put on a very good case. I felt a blessing come over me when I was listening to this presentation.

Kathy G, Oklahoma beat the Texas heat in Dallas by one degree but somehow I don't think that is a contest anyone wants to play. Last night I couldn't sleep so at 1 am I was on the computer checking news. I checked the weather for the area here above Dallas and it was 100 degrees at 1:00 am in the morning!!!! The LOW was supposed to be 84. Praying for God to show us what is behind this heat holding pattern over TX & OK so we can pray for the root cause to be cut off.

Bob D, I am so glad to hear you say that because I felt the same way as I listened to it. You put it so well - a blessing came over you. That is what it felt like along with a wave of strong affirmation that this is really it. Feel like we are soon to fly away and won't that be grand.

Texas Sue,

Everything is wrong...weather-wise.

I sensed this at the end of last year and the beginning of 2011 until now. Its just all wrong...and its not just Texas. We have beat all known and recorded high temperatures by a long shot with no end in sight. There are few and I mean precious few crops growing. Back to the west of here is a desert where last year was some decent cotton, wheat and milo crops. But now....forget wheat or corn or anything else that needs rainfall and lots of irrigation to make. Cattlemen are unloading entire herds because there is no grass or feed to feed them. This is what I am seeing right here.

Even where there has been rain its been too violent to do any good. One farmer up north of here received 11.5 inches of rain and 3 inches of hail. Unheard of. He lost about 400 acres.

What I sense is a weather pattern that seems to have no end. A drought that will lead to a famine of a magnituge like not seen before. A major birth pang if you will and a prelude to the tribulation.

Mark, on another forum, don't remember which one, there was an article about blood red water in San Angelo's lake. At least it had been a lake but now is just a muddy pond. Parks & Wildlife dept. said the water is turned red by a particular algae that forms when oxygen is low. He talked about the water continually receding and the dead fish everywhere and now it is just a mudhole. My daughter and her husband lived in San Angelo until about three years ago when he landed a good job in Midland-Odessa. I have visited there often and remember the lake.

Hearing all these stories just makes me so sad for everyone affected by this escalating, continuing nightmare. I am praying and listening for the Lord to show me the root cause of this in Texas. We make the mistake of just looking at things in the natural, forgetting that there is a spiritual component to everything we see happening around us. If the Lord shows you anything please let me know.

Weathermen are saying there is a high pressure system sitting over the state almost like we are in a bubble. This system has collapsing air that knocks out any rain that tries to come into the area. Praying general prayers is fine, but strategic prayer like a sniper hitting a target is so much more effective. Just gotta know what the target is before you shoot.