Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer request for our Moderator Kathy Green!

Dear Members,

I've haven't heard anything from one of our Moderators, Kathy G., yesterday, and so far today as well. I'm concerned that she may be expierencing some problems, which we have no idea about. Perhaps her computer is down, or she's ill, I don't know. Whatever the problem may be, please pray, that it will be taken care of quickly and she'll be back on board to watch with us!

Kathy we love you and are praying for you!

Lord help Kathy to rectify whatever the problem may be
so that she can be back on board, to watch with us
your coming at the Rapture for your bride. In your precious name I pray. Amen!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Re: Prayer request for our Moderator Kathy Green!

~ praying, too ~

Praying for Kathy G,

Hey, Kathy G, my OKIE neighbor, please check in and let us know all is well. Praying for you tonight!

Texas Sue, mtnmollie, Deborah,

Kathy's last post was on June 4th, 2011, at 9:35pm.
It's been 3 days...now. I'm concerned, trusting God is with her, as we lift her up in prayer!

Continuing to pray until we hear form her.

Blessings!

Valerie

We are praying for you and love you Kathy! Please let us know that you're ok sister. God bless you Kathy!

Kevin

Father, I Thank You for your hand upon Kathy Green, Thank You for blessing her with your presence and with your peace.....in Jesus Name...Amen.

Praying!

Everyone,
I just received an email from Kathy Green today. She is using a library computer to check her email, because her computer is in the shop right now. She noticed that her antivirus software had not been updating as of Sunday. She took it to a computer repair shop to get it checked, and found that her operating software was corrupted. The repair shop is still working on it, and she is asking for our continued prayers that it will be fixed soon. I was very glad to hear that she was ok, and that it's just a problem with her computer. We look forward to you getting back online here at RFTH, Kathy. God bless you, Kathy!

Kevin

You bet me to it Kevin, LOL!!! I was out for a little while and just checked my emails.

I too received an email from Kathy from the library.

I thank God she's alright, and I pray her computer is fixed quickly! She has no idea how long it will take
to fix and she says she missing using it...!

She's asked for prayers so that she can have her computer back home again very soon!

Thanks for continuing to keep Kathy in your prayers!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Hallelujah!!!! I have my computer back!!!!!!!! Thanks for the prayers, everyone!

You don't know how hard it's been for the last few days. On Sunday, I didn't dare get on the Internet because my computer lacked adequate protection. Since Monday morning, it's been in the shop. I only just got it back this afternoon. Since then, I've been a busy bee, reinstalling features that were lost in the process of fixing my operating system.

Anyway, it's SOOO good to be back!

Kathy G.

With prayers and a smile face : )

Hey, Look who's back, it' Kathy G.!!!

Welcome Back, I've missed you...was going to send a search party out for you! LOL!!!

Thanks be to God for answered prayers!!!

Well Kathy the prayers worked, you're back with us..I'm glad!

Doesn't make you think that people get addicted to things, some to televisions, others to computers, etc.
Just can't seem to do without.

I bet you missed it badly, I know when my computer was down, I had to keep my self busy every second so I wouldn't think about it.

Good to have you back Sis!
We wouldn't dream leaving without you at the Rapture, so we waited until you returned. Now we can leave, let's go! LOL!!!

Blessings & Love,

Valerie

Welcome back Kathy! I'm glad to see that your back online with us sister. God bless you!

Kevin