Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What is with all the 11's?

This is for your discernment. I am not actually sure what to make of it. I do not put much faith in numbers, but this is interesting. Like most of you I have been seeing the 11's on the clock, etc. 311, 411, 511, 1111 etc. This has been going on now for about the past 3 years. Up until now it just made me chuckle at the Lord's sense of humor.

I was in a motel in Pennsylvania on March 11th (311) and watched video of the earthquake in Japan.

On April 11, 2011 (411) at just a few minutes after 11 pm my Dad passed away. I did have the opportunity to witness to him one last time and say the sinner's prayer with him, Praise God.

On May 11, 2011 (511) the Navy Seals took out OBL.

If this is coincidence it is uncanny. I truly believe we will continue to see some incredible things this year. God is working in the hearts and minds of men and women. I pray more people will come to know him. I believe our time is very short.

Keep praying and looking up.

God bless,

Mike Caron

Re: What is with all the 11's?

This morning, I type the computer, I stopped, I looked at computer watch 11:11am, last night I did my paper stopped, tired, watched prophecy and felt tired, looked computer watch 11:11pm

hmmh ..... many 11s

Huh....just 3 minutes ago I opened a box of custard powder and it expires 11/11/11.

Another 11

David

Mike C, you wrote:

"On May 11, 2011 (511) the Navy Seals took out OBL."

"On May 1st, 2011 the Navy Seals took out OBL."

I remember because it was my youngest granddaughter's Birthday! I remember them calling it "Operation MayDay".

It's very strange with the number 11, many are seeing this number. I have in the past too!

I believe numbers are very important in our lives..so many things in my life are associated with numbers.
I just turned 64, My two Granddaughters, just turned
6 & 4! The number 21 is very significant, in my life!
There is 20 day differents between my first granddaughter's birthday and my own, and only 1 day difference between my birthday & 2nd granddaughter! 20+1=21

I had a vision of a Skyblue number 21 while in prayer with my eyes opened back in 1999...so many things have come to pass in my family in regards to that number, it's a real eye opener!

The number 47 also has followed me through life, born in 1947, lived at my last home 47, my mother died when I was 47! My father died in 1947, as well as my grandmother. My new home where I live is 147!

The Lord has a great interest in numbers, he has numbered our days on earth, the hairs on our head, and even the grains of sand...! God is the greatest Mathmatician of them all.

Meaning of number 11 in the Bible, url below:

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/11.html

Thanks for sharing...!

Blessings!

Valerie

Hi

I don't make much of it but I would be lying if I said this does not happen to me a lot!! For the past few years I have been aware of 9/11 and 11:11 appearing on the clock..actually also 4:11. This past week or two I am seeing 11:11 like never before. I have no idea if this is a clue or just a coincidence. Sometimes in startles me when it happens over and over again and to be truthful I have pondered privately "What does this mean".

shannon

Ooops! My mistake. Thanks for the correction and link Valerie. I am still finding it interesting. Even this morning I walked into the kitchen, the clock on the stove read 8:11.

Mike Caron