Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Today, April 7th, 2011 is Rapture Flight to Heaven 2nd Anniversary!!!

Brothers & Sisters in Christ,

Today is Rapture Flight to Heaven 2nd Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary RFTH, and to all the members here, thank you for making RFTH what it was always ment to be, a friendly and loving place to watch for the Lord's return!

Well what do you know, with God's help and intervention, along with the co-operation of those whom post here, we survived! Praise the Lord!

Thanks to Kathy & Kevin, whom accepted my invitation to take on the responsibility of moderating the forums. May their rewards in Heaven be many!

I pray that before the 3rd Anniversary arrives we'll be long gone, celebrating our home coming in Heaven instead! In the meantime let's continue to bring Jesus to the world, and announce His soon coming. May we win as many souls for Jesus,that each of us possibly are able too, before our departure.

We gather here together because of our love for the Lord, and His soon coming at the Pre Tribulation Rapture. May we remember to pray, as scripture instructs us too, to be found accounted worthy to escape all that is coming upon this Earth!

Let us keep our eyes on Jesus at all times, so that we don't get blind sighted by wordly things, which are passing and are corruptible.

Jesus we love you, and we await your coming at the soon Rapture!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Re: Today, April 7th, 2011 is Rapture Flight to Heaven 2nd Anniversary!!!

Val,
Congratulations on the 2nd anniversary of RFTH! This is the most Godly and friendly pre-trib rapture forum out there, and I have certainly enjoyed being a part of it. The fellowship of believers here is something I really cherish. I believe we will be living in Glory with our glorified bodies well before the 3rd anniversary of RFTH. Praise God! God bless you all here at RFTH!

Kevin

Val:

I ADD MY CONGRATULATIONS TO KEVIN'S!!!

It seems like only yesterday that I got your invitation to come and join up!!! TIME FLIES!!!!

MANY BLESSINGS ON YOUR LEADERSHIP, FAMILY, AND THIS SITE!!!

Calvin

Yep! Time sure does fly, doesn't it? And better yet, time is up!

Yes thank you Valerie for the site,

it is really a blessing and a favorite place for me/us to visit and read with everyone here

while waiting for our Blessed Hope.

congrats!!

Happy second anniversary. I hope we'll wish the third one up in heaven

Thank you all for the great site. Thank you Val.

Happy 2nd Anniversary VALERIE & RFTH!

This song is more about a wedding anniversary; however, it is appropriate because your site is about our anticipation of our heavenly wedding with our beautiful Bridegroom.

Here is a more whimsical congrats!