Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
End of the End of Days

Read this important message from 5 Doves on Perry Stone's Hixson meetings and two critical things he shared there:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2011/pattyh121.htm

Re: End of the End of Days

Texas Sue,

Wow, it certainly is the end of the End of Days!

Shocking what just lies ahead for many!

Time to make a committment to Jesus, if you haven't done so as yet...FOR THOSE STRATELING THE FENCE, THE TIME IS URGENT, THE TIME IS NOW, TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE! REPENT OF YOUR SINS, ASK THE LORD TO COME INTO YOUR HEART TO BE YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR! CONFESS WITH YOU MOUTH, TO OTHERS, OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF JESUS.

Please pray for Perry Stone, as much persecution awaits those whom are speaking out bodly for Jesus; unless we are Rapture prior to such.

COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS, YOUR BRIDE AWAITS YOUR CALL!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Sue,
That's an amazing letter concerning Perry Stone. I really enjoy Perry's teachings, and he is absolutely correct about the RFID chips in the Obamacare law. We are so close to our redemption now.

Kevin

Wow, Sue, this is absolutely chilling! Thanks for sharing this.

Surely our redemption can't be long now!

Valerie, Kevin and Lisaleenie, everyone is now on the "Rapture can happen at any moment" bandwagon. I am hearing teachers and leaders who have always been cautious about declaring the "End" now come out and say - be ready, Jesus can come at any moment. We are surely close to hearing God's call to come home.

Just found out that Perry Stone is on live tonight at 6:00 p.m. Central Standard Time, 7:00 EST. Here are the details:

(Received an email):

PERRY STONE will be ministering in Powder Springs, GA. Friday, January 21st at Trinity Chapel at 7:00 pm EST. He is anticipating a divine visitation from the Lord!

Broadcasting live at www.trinitychapel.org

Here is the direct link to Live Broadcast stream.

http://www.trinitychapel.org/388045.ihtml

Service time begins at 7pm on Friday, Jan 21, 2011.
They even have an Audio Only stream for viewers with dial-up or slower mobile connections.

Update reply on the 5 Doves post above about Perry Stone's info on the RFID chip and the Health Care Bill - "Obamacare". This was on 5 Doves today in reply to the original posting:

Tyra (22 Jan 2011)
"To Patty Hayes"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you my sister in Christ. I've read the first Health Care Bill and yes, the implantable microchip is in there. The problem that people don't see this is it's been seperated throughout several different bills that have ALL passed. So it's difficult for people in America to realize what is happening. The Real ID Act blatantly states that our government has the right to "Identify" us ANYWAY they deem neccessary for our "SAFETY" of course. Than the Health Care Bill tidy's up the strings. It actually links your financials to your health. Health link by Verichip was set up to bridge the gap. Healthlink is the software that LINKS your medical records to your financial records. Now Obama got on TV and told ALL Americans that our health care system was going electronic, I just don't believe Americans knew what he meant.

God Bless all you Doves!!!

Tyra