Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Matchless WDG3L spares

Just noted via the AJS & Matchless Owners Club magazine that the AMOC Spares Scheme now has new pattern rear mudguard stays and handlebars (unplated) in stock. Usually their stuff is O K and if not they will no doubt take back, unlike some of the overseas suppliers. BTW, just had my garage door fixed and the old guy who did the repair was v interested in my bikes. Turns out he was a tester for Norman motorcycles (made in Ashford, Kent, where I now live)..........these were mostly commuter 2strokes with Villliers motors, but he also rode one of their neat little trials bikes in competitions.......this is back in the 1950-60s. He also did his National Service as a motorcycle instructor and told me that all the instructors had WDG3Ls, while their pupils had to make do with M20s! I shall say no more! Ferg

email (option): Fergusanckorn@icloud.com

Re: Matchless WDG3L spares

Ferg.
Not all the stuff from Kettering is made in the u.k. I know the petrol tanks are Indian also the tank badges are from Taiwan or China. so ask before buying.
Are you going to the Ashford show on Monday? if so I may see you there, I will be on the Golden Flash and I may try to get the Matchless G3 there to sell, if possible.

Regards TTJohn

email (option): Jomichael@aol.com

Yes, I am going......will look out for you, although am going in the tin can as I need oils and stuff. Will wear my "NOBS" cap!

PS.......am interested in your G3!! Fergusanckorn@icloud.com

Nieuwe pagina 1