Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
October Stafford Show...

I had a great time at Stafford...I met up with Horror and Ian aka Frank (I think you should just be either Frank or Ian.. ) and enjoyed a chat with both...

The weather was good and the Saturday in particular was very busy with a good 'buzz'...Something that has been missing from a few jumbles of late...

I picked up a few bits and pieces for my 1970 TT Bonneville 'special' project, the usual selection of stainless fasteners and other consumables and a NOS B33 piston...

Top bike in the Bonhams auction was a 'Flying Merkel' which fetched £92,000 plus commission ...

All in all an enjoyable weekend...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re: October Stafford Show...

Good to chat to you again Ian
My son took me there for a day out, which was a surprise as he's not really into old bikes. We had a good time, although not really anything there for me to buy. I worked out I spent about £90 on fuel, food and drink, and bought a £2 rubber mallet at the show. The most expensive rubber hammer I've ever had

All good fun, and some lovely bike on display

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Ian Wright
I had a great time at Stafford...I met up with Horror and Ian aka Frank (I think you should just be either Frank or Ian.. ) and enjoyed a chat with both...
All in all an enjoyable weekend...Ian

Yes, it was good to finally meet up and chat Ian.. I enjoyed the Show myself, especially venting my spleen at the Burlen stand!! It wasn't too busy either, so I could walk round without too much trouble.. Here's to next Aprils show..

P.S. I will now be known by my real name instead of the aka Frank handle!!

What was the result of the punch up at Burlens stand?..Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

I was given the name of the Production Manager to whom I will now direct my feelings of disappointment!! I mean, still waiting delivery after ordering the 276 in March is a bit much..

Nieuwe pagina 1