Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Critics' lists
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What does patchouli smell like to you?

I despise patchouli. it makes me nauseous, gives me a headache, and just ruins so many scents for me. if im on fragrantica and am researching perfumes, if patchouli is on the list of notes, even way at the bottom, I will click away immediately. absolutely vile. I can patchouli smell someone wearing it a mile away and it’s so disgusting. to me it smells screechy and chemically and makes any perfume smell sharp and nauseating. ironically one of my favorite perfumes is burberry her which apparently has patchouli in it but I can’t smell it. anyways, now that you all know how much I hate it, I want to know what it is supposed to do? like, when it’s in a fragrance what is it’s job, what does it add? Why do people like it?

Re: What does patchouli smell like to you?

Looking for dependable transportation? Our skilled taxi experts provide safe and reliable rides in luxurious vehicles.

Re: What does patchouli smell like to you?

Do you know? Action and shooter games are primarily designed to entertain players by offering fast-paced gameplay, intense battles, and exciting challenges. Players can immerse themselves in thrilling scenarios, whether they're exploring post-apocalyptic worlds, engaging in epic battles, or navigating through dangerous environments. For getting them visit alphaag and download your favorite game now.