Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Critics' lists
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ma first appearance after the funeral with sunglas

Ma first public appearance after the funeral, attended the Fo Guang Shan "2014 Mother's Day to celebrate Buddha's Birthday Festival and Conference", his beard still scraping, Fo Guang Shan Ma Grand Master hand to pay tribute. Source: Taiwan's "China Times"

[World Wide Web roundup Taiwan's "Times" reported on the 11th organized by Fo Guang Shan in Taiwan, "Buddha's Birthday Festival and Mother's Day Celebration" at Ketagalan Boulevard in Taipei, Ma Ying-jeou after the first public appearance to attend the funeral ceremony He said that it was his 64 years, the first Mother's Day without a mother, filled with longing and regret.

beards, with sunglasses slightly haggard look of Ma Ying-jeou, in his speech, said that this year is his fifth participation This activity, but the mood very different from previous years. He said that the ancients had made "child wants his parents wait", this sentence is his portrayal of mood now, though moved home after a week still to go home with her mother to eat, chat, but my mother is gone still feel quite remorseful after , "should devote more time to stay with her, listen to her and let her know how much I love her."

He encouraged children

world, there are two things in life can not wait, first, piety, the second is good, and hope that their children were able to get along with her mother moments to cherish and timely piety, love mom will say out loud, so that mothers hear, feel, like Mother's Day is a day like in the past.

Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Master Hsing Yun said the mother all the time thinking about their children, the children said to do good, good reading, not extreme, and national social antagonism, with excellent knowledge of the national character and dedication to the community,www.buy-cheap-sunglasses.com, Ma Ying-jeou mother Recent immigrants to heaven, it should be a good thing, bless her enjoy a quiet and peaceful in heaven.

Editor: L.Jurado