Go to the NEW FORUM
1. Muse: Uprising
2. Doves: Kingdom of Rust
3. The Dead Weather: Treat Me Like Your Mother
4. Art Brut: Slap Dash for No Cash
5. Quimby: Ajjajjaj
6. Manic Street Preachers: Facing Page: Top Left
7. Animal Collective: My Girls
8. White Lies: To Lose My Life
9. Jamie T: Sticks 'n' Stones
10. The Big Pink: At War with the Sun
11. Editors: Bricks and Mortar
12. Empire of the Sun: We Are the People
13. Depeche Mode: Wrong
14. Gossip: Heavy Cross
15. Kiscsillag: A pénz miatt
16. Noisettes: Don't Upset the Rhythm (Go Baby Go)
17. Ian Brown: Stellify
18. Grizzly Bear: Two Weeks
19. La Roux: In for the Kill
20. Pet Shop Boys: Love etc.
I don't know if you're interested in, but it seems that WAN2 made a while ago a list of the 50 best hungarian albums ever, according to this page (search WAN2):
It doesn't seem to be anywhere on internet, alas.
I knew that, but I don't have that issue. That was like 5-6 years ago. Probably I'll just visit the editors and buy one if you want me to post it. But yeah, Shallow and Profound was named the best... well, I know a much better one.
Are you asking me? Well, AM.net is Henrik's project, it's him you must ask. My opinion is, if you don't want to waste your money, then don't buy it.
I'm completely clueless about hungarian music in any way, so it might be interesting, but once again, it's your money.