Movies, politics, whatever...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Films of the '80s: Final Round

Stephan, did you get mine?

Excellent everyone. The radio silence made me a little uneasy.

Yes Henrik, I received your list! It makes for a very interesting current #1.

I will definitely send in a list as well. Still thinking about seeing another film or two.

Deadline is still ten days away right?

I've seen Come and See (Awesome) and Scarface (Pretty good but tad sensationalist)

Might get to see a few more.

Yes, yes it is.

9 voters so far. Including Michel that brings us to 10, quite a bit less than last year's 14. Anyone else still planning to submit a list? I'm not gonna have much time until around the 20th, so I'm going to extend the deadline until the 18th and hopefully start off the presentation somewhere after Christmas.

So: deadline is December 18th. If anyone who already submitted wants to change anything, just send me a new list.

The voting is now closed. We have 10 voters this year, not a lot, but that does make the results very interesting. I hope to be able to start presenting a few films a day next week.

When I saw this thread at the top of the "Movies, politics, whatever" list I for some reason thought the countdown had started and was like "Wow, already 18 replies, I'm excited!!!!"

Instead, I now really look forward to the next week! Low participation is great, then you can make an impact with your voting. That's why I loved the '50s poll so much.

I know I'm late, but I emailed you my list today. If it's too late, no problem.