Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Movies, politics, whatever...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is It Weird Or Strange That I Do This?

I'll keep it short, but basically I carry a camera around with me, and if I'm out shopping or something and see a girl with a nice ***, I'll start following them and record them walking for maybe 1 to 5 minutes depending on the situation and then do whatever I was doing. I'm kinda thinking about stopping, but not sure. Honest respones only please.

Re: Is It Weird Or Strange That I Do This?

I'm afraid you're at the wrong adress here, pal. You won't find many girls' ***s on this forum.

(If I remember well the band Them wrote a song about this subject: 'I'm a dirty old man, at the age of sixteen').

I consider that creepy.

It's fine, just get a job in a tabloid newspaper or something. That way you're less likely to get arrested.

Or put an advert out for girls who enjoy having their asses filmed.

Or just stop maybe.

On a different note, I've been watching Glee recently. Basically if I hear a song I like I'll see if it's been massacred by Rachel and the gang yet, and watch their version of it for maybe 1 to 5 minutes depending on the situation and then do whatever I was doing. I'm kinda thinking about stopping but not sure. Honest responses only please.

Mr Strange
I'll keep it short, but basically I carry a camera around with me, and if I'm out shopping or something and see a girl with a nice ***, I'll start following them and record them walking for maybe 1 to 5 minutes depending on the situation and then do whatever I was doing. I'm kinda thinking about stopping, but not sure. Honest respones only please.

first: pull out her fake teeth. second: patriot jawland treasure act in case of her kisses which "are still breathing"-- you like cancer? i do cakeeey love me some cancer!!