Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New UPDATES

hey guys. when do u think well get another update of the AM website. I'd like to see one.

Re: New UPDATES

Not 100% sure, but I think the site gets updated on a yearly basis. By early 2009, expect to see 2008 up.

Last I heard: In November Henrik only added 2007 EOY lists and he said a full update (possibly his last but we can all cross our fingers he'll change his mind) will transpire sometime in the summer.

...?

Answer is coming...!

Henrik
Answer is coming...!

Oh, my!

Well, the update is delayed. I still don't know when it will be. I haven't done nearly as much work as I planned (and hoped to do) at the end of last year. Lately I have therefore worked on ways to make it easy for volunteers to help me. This will be the only way to continue with Acclaimed Music updates. I have prepared spreadsheets and will come back with more details about them soon.

sounds great henrik!

well please hurry. I'm dying to see a new update.

well if you thought it took a long time to put together the overall year end list just think at the end of this year not only are we going to have year end lists but everyone's going to come out with their best of the 00s list as well. So if we see new updates by end of next year we'd be lucky because there's a lot of work ahead.