The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
for the maths nerds

sorry, nothing to do with music.

i know there's a few maths nerds among us from the numerous formula threads that have popped up so i thought i'd share this website with you all.

http://projecteuler.net/

very difficult maths problems that are designed so that you have to write a computer program to solve them. i've only solved 14 so far. very very hard...

Re: for the maths nerds

You evil, evil bastard, Moeboid! I have too many addictions as it is, but this is damn tempting!

How the heck do you submit an answer?

On second thought, maybe you shouldn't tell me!

Thanks for the great site, moeboid!

Just registered and solved first problem (without programming!).

Moonbeam, after registering you will see some magical changes ...

Oops, that was me again ... Andre.

BTW, I registered as DrDre and I do see an Australian Moonbeam around as well ...

It still won't let me enter the answer to the first question.

Seriously, I was clicking around and couldn't see anywhere to submit the answer to the first question. Every other question seems to have an answer box for which I can submit answers, though.

Moonbeam, I did get an answer box ... strange.

With the Ha Ha smiley, I thought that you meant It still won't let me enter the correct answer to the first question ...

This looks fun. The ones near the top seem like just a matter of implementing a basic program. I'm going to scroll down and look for ones that require more figuring out on your part.

And I can barely wrap my head around what's being asked in the ones near the bottom. Maybe I'll come back to this in the summer when I have no homework.