Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Greg...

Paula Cole's entry is "I Don't Want to Wait."

Like said, there are 27 entries not even listed as Bubbling Under, so I can't see this list giving them too much of a boost, especially if a track has two all-time/era citations with a "No Order" credit, say this one and that 7,500 Most important Songs. But again, I imagine it depends on weightings of some lists.

Re: VH-1 Greatest Songs of the 90s

"Greg...

Paula Cole's entry is "I Don't Want to Wait."

Ugh..missed that. Don't really care that much about one. "Cowboys" is a good tune though.

Re: VH-1 Greatest Songs of the 90s

JR, I don't know if that was a serious proposal, but there's no way I would include only one half of a list. Especially if that half was decided by listeners.

From What I Recall...

there may have been 25 or so other initial nominees (like the one for the 1980's).

What I was saying is, to take this list of songs and use a "No Order" citation- if there were 125 songs on the initial list, we have 80% of them listed here, a good amount more than half. Maybe give it less weight, since there are some songs missing?

(would have been nice if I copied the initial list of nominees into this thread as I did for the 80's one; a lot of posted links have expired)