The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Up to No. 6...

yet another not-so-acclaimed female on the list.

Re: My Entertainment Blog

Hey do you know when your next update to the acclaimed music 3000 albums and songs will be?

Runners-Up 20-16...

a few somewhat acclaimed acts in that range.

Even coming up with a top 25 list is kinda tough. One female I left off, as I found that I didn't REALLY like enough of her slo work, and then work she did with a man as part of a duo, I didn't love enough. So how do I justify having Paula Abdul over her? I loved the Forever Your Girl album that much back in the day.

Up to the Top 3...

at www.entertainmentdissected.today.com. Not much mystery, probably, in the top 2, but the write-ups hopefully should be good, at least. :)

I've Unveiled...

my No. 1 Favorite Female Musical Act (www.entertainmentdissected.today.com). Totally shocking, I know it. But if anyone's interested in the write-up (for her or others), take a gander.

Posting Regularly...

nowadays- American Idol and Dancing With the Stars are hot topics right now, of course. hehe

New Blog...

on Flo Rida and how his album sales are poor in relation to his digital singles sales. Actually, that's true of many acts. But his especially is pretty bad, considering how big his lead singles were from both his albums.