The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: AM Pazz & Jop 2008

Re-sent mine as I didn't get a conformation and my connection dropped out over nigh, hope I'm not too late!

I bought way too many albums last year. This year I'm limiting myself to two new and one old per week.

(The new ones accumulate if I don't use them, the old ones don't. :D )

Of course, now I have a stack of dozens of CDs all of which I want to give one more chance before selling them, but I don't necessarily want to spend the time on them. (At least I won't be paying for new CDs for a while.)

You need to find a job in the music business. I get tones of free shit

The only free LP I got so far for writing reviews is The Stills - Oceans will Rise
I would not have paid for it honestly ^^

We call those bonfire CD's. Every month we'll have an office party and burn the shit out of every useless free thing the company gets. At the end of the year we have a special Nickleback burning day. T-shirts, posters, cd's, everything...

I thought the official list would appear shortly thereafter?

hey, Kevin, wait a minute. Rocky is busy working on it, maybe he has other things to do, so be patient. ther's no hurry, it is not the NYT, and a a little suspense is good.

You're right Nicolas. But I expect to have a list posted on Sunday. Here's a spoiler for all of you who are anxious: Nickelback didn't quite manage to crack the top 30, but Portishead did.

lol...Good to know that Nickleback, despite all there healthy critical acclaimed, didnt manage a top 30 position.