Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fleet Foxes - NEW LP

Definately pick this up. More lyric oriented then last years PANDA BEAR -PERSON PITCH, but it definately fits somewhat in that genre of music. I highly recommend this album. Early My moring jacket meets Pet Sounds - Beach boys, with a twist of fleetwood mac on the end.

I've only been through 2 listens thus far, but I can surely see this one creeping into the number 1 spot for the year thus far.

5/5

Re: Fleet Foxes - NEW LP

I can surely see this one creeping into the number 1 spot for the year thus far.

That's what you always say.

It's really good. I usually hate this type of music, but this works for me.

I think it's good, but it hasn't really sunk in totally yet. I guess it has an outside shot at my top ten.

Panda Bear irritates me, but this new album from Fleet Foxes is great. Well, 'new', got a leak copy already sometime in March or so, and I did hear it quite often.

Great enough to deserve a buy!

I'm not sure I get the Fleet Foxes/Panda Bear connection. Is it cause they're both Pitchfork faves?

I Unno, Both kinda remind me of the beach boys. Person Pitch anyways

They're both psychedelic pop albums with similar hazy sounding asthetics...I thought of Person Pitch when I heard it, too. And I already like it much better.