Go to the NEW FORUM
Any current plans for when this list may drop?
There's currently only a top 10 available, but I'm pretty sure these will stand.
1. Britney Spears - Gimme More
2. Britney Spears - Piece of Me
3. Britney Spears - Why Should I Be Sad?
4. Britney Spears - Toy Soldier
5. Britney Spears - Heaven on Earth
6. Britney Spears - Get Naked (I Got a Plan)
7. Britney Spears - Freakshow
8. Britney Spears - Break the Ice
9. Britney Spears - Hot as Ice
10. Britney Spears - Perfect Lover
I need to take a little break after the album EOY summary and spend more time with my family. I'm afraid the song list is not likely to be up before March.
Oh Neo, "Heaven on Earth" should be at number 2, and you know it!
Yeah.. but I can't make the critics change their mind. This is the result of their lists.
I feel sorry for Britney: After 2 successive wins, this time, for a change, she was NOT voted worst dressed woman. The honour for 2007 goes to 'posh spice' Mrs. Beckham. Well, she can't win it all ...
I think you have to wear something to actually qualify as the worst dressed. If it were the least dressed she could possibly win.
tim wrote: "I think you have to wear something to actually qualify as the worst dressed."
Don't say that. I went to a party once, where the purpose was to dress as ugly as possible, and the guy who won was practically naked. He probably should have taken that as an insult, but I guess he was too drunk to care.
I got honorable mentions, with my zebrastriped skin tight pants, too short polka dot sweater, and a knitted vest in size 3 years old. Also, my hair was painted (not dyed) blue and a total mess in general.