Put a Pin on the Map View my Forum Guestmap
Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How far will In Rainbows push Radiohead up the all-time most acclaimed artists list?

I notice this is getting a lot of acclaim this year, and will probably end up more acclaimed than Amnesiac or HTTT, so i was wondering how far will it push them up the list, i'm sure i remember someone posting about how only the top 5 most acclaimed albums count towards the overall list, in this case, surely itll push them ahead of Nirvana at least

Just curious, is all. I like to see a modern artist up there with the Beatles, Dylan and the Stones

Re: How far will In Rainbows push Radiohead up the all-time most acclaimed artists list?

The top 6 albums and songs count, actually. So yes, it should give them some extra points and hopefully put them above Nirvana. I don't really want to see them any higher than that though.

Re: How far will In Rainbows push Radiohead up the all-time most acclaimed artists list?

I love Radiohead and I like always thought they should have been more popular in America.

In Raibows has already been bumped to #4. It's looks like their acclaim is starting to fade a bit. There's still a lot to go, plus it seems to have gotten a better reation to anything they've put out since OK Computer.