Go to the NEW FORUM
"where NME is the enemy"
20. Bloc Party- Weekend in the City
19. Untitled Musical Project- s/t
18. The Cribs- Men's Needs, Women's Needs, Whatever
17. Chow Chow- Colours and Lines
16. Mother and the Addicts-Science Fiction Illustrated
15. The Violets- the Lost Pages
14. Interpol- Our Love to Admire
13. Klaxons- Myths of the Near Future
12. Acoustic Ladyland- Skinny Grin
11. Liars -s/t
10. Future of the Left- Curses
9. The Hives- Black and White Album
8. Jakobinarina- The First Crusade
7. Tiny Masters of Today- Bang Bang Boom Cake
6. Shitdisco- Kingdom of Fear
5. Maximo Park- Our Earthly Pleasures
4. The Horrors- Strange House
3. Art Brut- It's a Bit Complicated
2. Good Shoes- Think Before You Speak
1. The Maccabees- Colour it In
No National? Sorry!
No Arcade Fire either. Definitely doing their best to be different
Well Arcade Fire's album is no "Funeral". I think it is highly overrated. It has some good songs but I woulodn't rate in the top 20.
Some of their picks are pretty good: Klaxons, Horrors, Shitdisco. Others are bad: Bloc Party and the Cribs.
We’ll diagnose the problem and give you a free estimate for the repairs that need to be made.
We’re here to assist you in getting your truck back on the road in excellent shape. Dial (971) 715-2497 now!
mobile truck repair