14 Arcade Fire: Neon Bible
15 Les Savy Fav: Let's Stay Friends
16 The Good, the Bad & the Queen: The Good, the Bad & the Queen
17 Britney Spears: Blackout
18 Bruce Springsteen: Magic
19 Josh Ritter: The Historical Conquests of Josh Ritter
20 El-P: I'll Sleep When You're Dead

Re: The Guardian- 2007's best albums

LCD! LCD! LCD! Woohoo! Funny to see Britney there. My wife has the album, and I've listened to it. I don't like Britney as it is, and although this album has a lot of bells and whistles, it's actually quite depressing to hear. She sounds just as vacant as she looks.

I wish Britney Spears would go back to pop-star. With all these scandals people are almost guaranteeing her the undeserved grandeur of Marilyn Monroe.

Come on people! First Paris Hilton and Anna Nicole Smith, now this! Stop canonizing women who are only famous for having sex with famous men and then turn out to have majorly scandalous personal issues! They don't deserve so much of our attention!

You're right about that, Bill. Trouble is, the world will always be full of morons who are more concerned with Britney Spears' favourite sexual position than, say, the war in Iraq. Even taking that as a given , though, I don't expect to see Spears in a Guardian albums of the year poll- The Guardian is the acceptable face of the British dailies, and why they're championing Spears' latest pile of over-produced, formulaic shit is beyond me.

Poor year for sure, 2007.

Looking at this list.. maybe. But I think it's a brilliant year. The fact that this is the year of my epiphany music wise, and that I've found so much great music this year (from previous years) might have something to do with it..

Hell, I think I'll declare 2007 the best year for music ever!

2007 is arguably the best year of the decade for me.

We specialize in fixing any problems with your truck’s springs, shocks, struts, towers, ball joints, torsion bars – you name it.

reefer unit repair

If you want to Download Alight Motion MOD APK You can visit picsapkstudio website now for free downloading.

This blog info is helpful for all the users those who want this kinds of information! cricbuzz.com login mahadev