46. Kevin Ayers - The Unfairground
47. Edwyn Collins - Home Again
48. Babyshambles - Shotter's Nation
49. Voice of the Seven Woods - Voice of the Seven Woods
50. Alasdair Roberts - The Amber Gatherers

Track of the year:
LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends

Re: MOJO Best of 2007

I totally agree for the choose of the track of the year... (even if I have been wondering for soon a year if the greatest track was Someone Great or All My Friends)

Go LCD!

With the risk of sounding like a broken record: No Boxer?!

No KALA either, Neoptolemos. I've just updated my top 50 lists table with the MOJO list, and now the -only- two albums that have appeared on all 7 lists are IN RAINBOWS and NEON BIBLE. What a wide open year this is!

The lists from U.S. magazines and websites should start flooding in next week, culminating early next year in the Idolator Jackin' Pop poll (assuming they're doing it again this year) and Pazz & Jop. When the dust settles, I firmly expect Radiohead and the Arcade Fire to end up with the top two albums of 2007, with LCD, M.I.A., Springsteen and the National close behind.

That's a pretty weak list. Way too many glaring omissions. Only maybe 4-5 of my top 20 are in their top 20.

And Because of the Times is up there with Under the Blacklight as worst critically acclaimed album of the year.

Almost all these lists have Boys and Girls in America which makes me happy because that means it will rise even more on the AM rankings...and yes, go LCD.

love 'em!!! also try to check this out < www.tiernantunes.com >
... music for the soul...

totally the best... keep it up...

they got the top 2 right, just in the wrong order. Sound of silver is a definate top 5 album. I like the use of icky thump in what was thought to be a down year for the stripes. This list also show cases a good inclusion of Grinderman, and album that 10 years from now will be looked upon as a big moment; Its just too bad not all the wirte people got to here it.

'All My Friends' is one of the most annoying things ever...

Watch Live Streaming Channels in PC

"Hello guys,
I have read a lot about internet satellite tv players.. to be honest, I am quite disappointed because the ones I tried have a pretty poor channel offering and do not actually offer premium channels like ESPN to watch live sports and stuff. After a few weeks I ended up on satellite-tv-player and it's the only one I would recommend to my friends.
As they claim on their website, the software comes with more than 3000 TV channels, 1000+ Radio channels, 1000+ online movies. This last feature is pretty cool. It's like you have a huge database of movies ""ready to go"". You simply click on any movie name to start watching straight away with no need to download. But the best thing is that the 95% of the TV channels does actually work. Too many TV to PC software have no maintenance, with the net result that 40-50% of the channels are like broken or offline. In this case, www.satellite-tv-player.com offers a dedicated team of content managers who tune up the TV signals on a daily basis. The updates are sent to all users via a live update service which can be launched anytime via software user interface (you will see an ""update"" button on the top right corner of the software window). You just click on the update button and in a matter of 5-7 seconds you get the updates of the day! The quality of the channels is definitely good for the one-time-fee I paid (29 bucks), including ESPN, CBS, Fox, CNN streams (there is also plenty of European channel I do not know..). On top of this, I have contacted customer support twice to request the addition of two local channels from my area (San Diego); the customer support replied to my email within 12 hours (another website replied to my email after 4 days...) and after 3 days I noticed my 2 channels had been added into the TV Player.. pretty amazing! To me, this is the right choice, good luck guys, peace and love,
"

We’ve got parts in stock for just about any issue, and our mechanics are ASE certified for all kinds of tough tasks.
mobile auto mechanic near me