The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I have become a father!!!!!!!

Dear All,

Earlier this week (Tuesday) my wife and I got a little girl, named Hanna. She's very easy to take care of (so far) and she surely is the the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!

And as you probably understand, she is the most important thing in my life, so obviously this will have an effect on Acclaimed Music. I hope and believe that I will be able to continue with the site, but I'll probably be a little less active here in the forum.

// A very proud and happy Henrik

Re: I have become a father!!!!!!!

Congrats!! I am amazed you can keep this site up as is, but this will surely affect things as well.

Congratulations Henrik!

Congratulations Henrik - hope it all goes well for you

Congratulations, Henrik! Say hi to Hanna.

Great!

Congrats and best of luck to you and your wife.

Congratulations, proud papa. Having become a father just last year, I know how you're feeling. Good name by the way, my step-daughter's name is Hannah. That's how we spell it in English, so that it's the same forwards and backwards.

Best wishes,
RR

Congratulations Henrik!

Congrats Henrik!

Fantastic news! I wish you all the best!

Congratulations Henrik. All the Best to you and your family.

Wonderful news, Henrik. Congratulations!

congrats, it's nice to hear some great personal announcements throughout the months (years) on this forum. Start playing the AM top 3000 quietly in her crib at bedtime to get her started!

Félicitations !
And welcome to the club !
A daughter is really something : prepare yourself to be a beloved daddy.
I hope the mother is well.
If there's something we can do to help the site, tell us
but I do think you'll have time for it, if ever less time.
Cause you need a little space for yourself even when you start a family life. it is very important.
Hope your nights won't be too short
Congrats
Nicolas

Felicidades, Henrik!!

Agree with Nicolas, prepare yourself to be a beloved daddy. I’ve got two kids, a girl and a boy and, even I love both equally, my daughter got absolute devotion for me. Anyway, sooner or later the beloved daddy’s gonna be substituted by the pierced motorcycle boy. Well, it’s a matter of time, but it’s far too soon to mention the future thief of your daughter in your case, Henrik.

I understand perfectly your feelings, Henrik. I remember that when my daughter was born I though that she was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, too. And I still think it!

Best wishes, Henrik.

Congratulations Henrik ! Best wishes for your little Hanna ! (beautiful name)

Til lykke, Henrik!!! Congratulations!

I'm reminded of that place on the Woodstock soundtrack where the announcer says "That kid is gonna be far out". While "far out" may not have quite the unambigously positive sound it once had, THIS kid sure has a fair chance of growing up listening to some good music :-)

Congratulations, Henrik!!
Very good news. Success with our sweet daughter.

Congratulations Henrik ! Best wishes for your little daughter!

Congratulations Henrik.
I think I know a little bit how you feel right now because I also became a father last year of a pretty daughter, named..... Hannah. If you want some advice from another father: enjoy every moment of it

Congratulations, Henrik!!!

Many thanks for all these congratulations. It's great to have so many friends all over the world!

Right now, there are no new personal announcements in pipeline...

Grats!

Hi Henrik,

I'm a bit on the late side, but nevertheless:

Congratulations to you and your wife for the birth of Hanna! Hope you all are doing fine!

Have you ever heard of a song from China Crisis, called Hanna Hanna? It like the song, maybe your daughter might like it too

No, haven't heard it. Must check it out!

Congratulations!