Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the list hasnt been updated once this year

Now i wouldnt be suprised if this has been posted before, and some legitamite reason has been given, but isnt it about time the chart got an update? Im sure the main guy is a busy man but not enough time for one update in 6 months? It must be a huge ordealt o udpadte it then or something. I check her every once in awhile to see if its been updated yet, wich it never is. Anyone know why?

Yep...

it IS a big undertaking, especially when there are a bunch of lists to be added. I think there are some notable ones still to be added, though the bulk of those that had been waiting to be added have been.

And, yes, Henrik is a busy guy, and updating the site isn't a top priority at the present time. When he gets around to it, he gets around to it.

Be patient.

Re: the list hasnt been updated once this year

Yes, I got married in March and I have just moved to a new apartment, so the last months have been very busy. Next two months will be busy as well, with honeymoon and parties. But there will surely be an update some day. Sometime in July-August is most likely I think.

Thanks for your patience.

Congratulations, Henrik. And take your time. we'll enjoy the update any time it happens.

Is there anything we can do to help Henrik? I don't mind putting in some hours.

Muchas felicidades Henry. Espero que seas muy feliz en tu matrimonio pero no abandones Acclaimed Music. Te debemos muy buenos ratos.

To Jonmarck and all of you,

The one thing that would be easy to hand out to someone else is the summary of the votes for the forum polls of 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998 and 1999. If someone would like to help with this I'd be most grateful. The summaries wouldn't have to be in the same format as I have done so far, although the scoring system would be as previous months. Maybe the responsibility could be split over the months?

Now I'm going on a two weeks honeymoon. So long, everybody!

Have a nice honeymoon Henrik !